View attachment 996762
View attachment 201377
View attachment 201376
4 goalscorers for us today in a thrashing against Leicester who have now dropped out of the top 4. Leicester are surprising everyone, and Jamie Vardy had to be stopped. Some could say we did chat ****, but we didnt get banged!

View attachment 201375
We had another frustrating night at Carrow Road though, as Norwich held us to a 2-2 draw. Pogba and Sturridge were our goalscorers but we really should be doing better there.

View attachment 201374
View attachment 201373

We've been handed a huge blow today. Daniel Sturridge will miss the Barcelona game due to a foot problem. We need goals and our main goalscorer is now out, and with Wilfred Bony cup tied, there's only one man who can step up to the mark, Rodolfo. (I've nicknamed him his first name because his second is too hard to remember when writing.)

View attachment 201372

With 7 goals from 8 starts and 2 off the bench, Rodolfo really looks like he could step up to the mark. He's never had this weight of pressure on him though, he came on as a sub in the last match late on, but to lead the line against the best team in the world is a huge ask.

He knows what he has to do, but I've told him there's no pressure on him. I've also told him he can do it.

View attachment 201371

View attachment 199812
View attachment 199811
View attachment 199810
We had no chance today. Turns out Rodolfo was on international duty with the young Argentine squad, I was extremely dissapointed that he chose the U21's over the Champions League. We needed 3 goals against the best team in the world and we had no strikers to put on the pitch. Embarrassing. However, I still feel we would have lost this match whether we had a striker on the pitch or not.

Messi is something else, and proved unstoppable yet again. We've only got the league to focus on now, and while we're 5 points behind Chelsea with only 9 games to go, we could end up finishing the season trophyless.

Usually before international matches the game informs you which of your players will be away with international duties, and gives you the opportunity to withdraw them. I have never done something like this though because I think it will bring a punishment for the team and the player 's moral will drop a lot. If it had not apperared this time you are very unlucky. With such an important game ahead I surely would try my luck and withdraw Rodolfo from the international game.

View attachment 998629
View attachment 199809
View attachment 199808
No win in 4 games now, and Chelsea winning again means we're 8 points off the top of the table. I've really shown my lack of experience this year by trying to win every competition we are in. We're 2 or 3 big names off being one of the worlds best teams, and that is starting to show this season.

I've been disappointed with the likes of Pogba, who isn't offering half as much as what he should to the squad. Next season is about sorting the team out.

We may get a miracle, but we would need to win our final 8 games now and hope Chelsea drop points, they do visit Anfield soon and have two away trips to Spurs and United, but we also have another Merseyside derby and a trip to the Emirates. We can only try now to win every game.

Usually before international matches the game informs you which of your players will be away with international duties, and gives you the opportunity to withdraw them. I have never done something like this though because I think it will bring a punishment for the team and the player 's moral will drop a lot. If it had not apperared this time you are very unlucky. With such an important game ahead I surely would try my luck and withdraw Rodolfo from the international game.

Yeah it didn't tell me, unless I missed it! And I only realised when I was picking the squad he was unavailable. Got a big run in now for the end of the season in hope Chelsea drop points and we can turn it around, but I'm not sure they will!

Usually its Liverpool that looses points when the final matches of the season approach (remember Gerrard last year in the team) but let's hope that this time Chelsea will act as the team from Merseyside !!^^)

Woah Volland with an 8 minute hatty!

Yeah Pogba has the attributes of a god but is rarely spectacular i find

View attachment 199798

View attachment 199797

With United beating Chelsea 2-0 last weekend, it sees us close the gap to as little as 5 points on our rivals. We have a better goal difference than them so as it stands we would only need to match them on points. But will Chelsea be dropping 5 points this season to catch them up? And can we win our last 6 games? Heres a look at our run ins:

View attachment 199796
The next 3 games will really decide our season. If we win the 3 of them, I think we will go on to claim all 18 points in our last 6. We cannot afford to drop any points now if we seriously want to retain the title.

View attachment 199795
I do worry here with Chelseas fixtures. Even if they lose to us, the only other game I can possible see them drop points at is the Spurs game, and thats no guarantee. Whether we win the league or dont, we need to fight until the very end.

View attachment 199794

Woah Volland with an 8 minute hatty!

Yeah Pogba has the attributes of a god but is rarely spectacular i find

Yeah Volland still haunts me like he did on FM15!!!

I'm hoping next season he can find some real form for us, because the way he's playing this season really doesnt warrant a figure near his price tag.

I've got to give him some time to settle and he has had injuries too, so after next season I can have a better opinion on him!

I don't know if any one has asked you this yet but what tactic are you using? Thinking of starting a Liverpool save and would love some advice and help as a poor at the tactic side of things.

View attachment 998683
View attachment 199761
View attachment 199760
A stand off today with Chelsea, and it looks like the league is theres now. I cant see them dropping 5 points in 4 games, especially with the form they are in. We will fight to the end but it looks like were going to have to try and regroup at the end of the season and see where we can improve.

Its looking more likely that there will be a few ins and outs thats for sure.