I don't know if any one has asked you this yet but what tactic are you using? Thinking of starting a Liverpool save and would love some advice and help as a poor at the tactic side of things.

Its just a 433 with high wingbacks that I go for, and I have a 424 tactic for when I play the smaller teams at home, meaning I can play 2 strikers without potentially upsetting one!

I think the fun of the game is figuring out and tweaking which tactic is best for you and your team! Downloading a great tactic is all good for winning games, but to me feels like you're going on Fifa and starting with a 2-0 lead every time you start a match, the fun of the game is the challenge of working it out for yourself, and you will soon find out a good tactic for yourself! :)

Its just a 433 with high wingbacks that I go for, and I have a 424 tactic for when I play the smaller teams at home, meaning I can play 2 strikers without potentially upsetting one!

I think the fun of the game is figuring out and tweaking which tactic is best for you and your team! Downloading a great tactic is all good for winning games, but to me feels like you're going on Fifa and starting with a 2-0 lead every time you start a match, the fun of the game is the challenge of working it out for yourself, and you will soon find out a good tactic for yourself! :)

Could not agree more !!

View attachment 199727

View attachment 199726
With the World Cup only 2 months away and France deciding they need a new manager for the tournament I had to throw my name in. I will only stay there for the World Cup but what an experience it would be and it would be great for my managerial CV. Even greater if I could win the thing.

France have always been a good side but in recent years have lost some desire. If I got the job I would get some fight into them ready for the Wordl Cup.

View attachment 998740
View attachment 199713
View attachment 199712
We'd just beaten West Brom 3-0 and we we're looking in good form. Chelsea beat Tottenham but lost to Norwich, so a win today would put us 3 points behind ready for the last day. At 1-1 it looked like we were going to get the second, we dominated and if Butland wasn't having the game of his life it would have been a different score.

Our title hopes ended today, in the hands of Danny Ings at Anfield, you honestly couldn't write it. He didn't celebrate and was very respectful though, we need to look on to next season now.

Chelsea are Champions.

View attachment 998760
View attachment 199694
Held to a draw on the last game of the season, nothing to play for so tried some new things out and they didn't look too great. Next season we need to win a trophy. I can take 90% of the blame for not delivering this season. I should have put a better team out against Fulham in the F.A Cup.

View attachment 998763

Gerrard to be Franch coach for World Cup

View attachment 199691
Liverpool manager Steven Gerrard has been appointed as Franch Head Coach for the World Cup. Gerrard, 37, will take over from Rudi Garcia after he left the role in April. However France will have to look elswhere for a permenant manager as Gerrard has stated he wants his sole focus to be on Liverpool next season.

"I'm delighted to be given this opportunity. I think its a perfect fit for both parties, France needed someone to step in for the World Cup and I'm working back at Liverpool after the competition, so its great for us both. I will be looking to win the competition. We have a good group of players and while we're not favourites, I think we will surprise a few people."

France are currently ranked 13th in the world, and will be hoping to avoid shades of their previous 2 World Cup campaigns.

Tough luck this season. No strikers to play against Barca must have been extremely frustrating.

Good luck with France in the WC!

Tough luck this season. No strikers to play against Barca must have been extremely frustrating.

Good luck with France in the WC!

Yeah it really killed my mood, I give Yarmolenko a go up there but it didn't do much!

Thanks mate, never won the World Cup on FM so would be great to pull off an upset!

View attachment 999028
View attachment 999029
View attachment 999030

Jack Wilshere has been transfer listed by Arsenal for a year now, and at such a small price and the fact he is a home grown player it seems silly not to bid for him. James Milner has really declines as a player this year and at £140,000 a week really doesn't deserve that wage.

We're going to look to offload Milner now Wilshere is in, freeing up more wages for bigger names coming in. There has never been any question over Wilshere's talent, now its just hoping he can stay clear of injuries

View attachment 199453
A week before the World Cup starts and 3 of our starting XI are out. It really is bad luck and without these 3 its going to be tough to progress into the late stages of the competition.

I remember in FM 2013 I took over Greece and managed to reach the semi finals. But from that time I stoped taking over national teams since you have to manage the under 21 as well (if I am right). Anyway best of luck with France !!

I remember in FM 2013 I took over Greece and managed to reach the semi finals. But from that time I stoped taking over national teams since you have to manage the under 21 as well (if I am right). Anyway best of luck with France !!

Think we're going to struggle without the big names now! See what we can do!

View attachment 199415
View attachment 199414
View attachment 199413
What a game, the passion from the lads here and desire to win was just unbelievable. After going 1-0 down and losing a man, at half time I couldn't see a way back. We then scored 4 goals, 4! Coman and Sakho put us ahead and then the rest was Anthony Martial.

Spain pulled one back at the end but thats all they could manage. Brilliant result for the lads.

View attachment 199347
Milner to Milan
View attachment 199346
Liverpool have sold James Milner to AC Milan for a fee of £1 million. Milner, 33, did not feature much in Steven Gerrards plans last season, despite playing a big part in winning the Premier League the season before. Milner spent 3 years at Anfield and made 100 starts for the club, scoring 18 goals.

Unlucky with the World Cup bud and last season