did you change anything on tactic? or use the original one in op? And last question are you watching the game or instant?

Pretty much just the original in OP except I set passing from shorter to mixed.

Shorter was slowing down my counter attacks and causing too many long shots when players found themselves on the edge of the box but with no passing options very close to them.

I also gave one CM the "dribble more" instruction because it was Coutinho who has 19 dribbling and is more effective when he takes someone out by dribbling past them and then passes rather than just passing.

I was always watching my games (either Key or Extended highlights) and rotated well, especially with the CMD position as they tended to get worn out.

If my team was struggling to break down the opposition in the first half it was almost always the same problem - the opposition was playing a very narrow, deep midfield when out of possession and my IFs were running into walls. I'd check average positions analysis to confirm this and if so change the width from narrow to balanced and sometimes add look for overlap. Usually ended up scoring within 5-10 game minutes after making that change.

Why do you need to setup it before every match? I just setup it once at the begging of the season and forgot until the end of the season. :)

I'm also too lazy to bother with the set pieces before every match :p so I set it only once or twice during a season

Hi TFF

Who is better DLF for the asymmetric 4-3-2-1 tactic? Lewandowski or Benzema ? :)

Thanks

Hi TFF

Who is better DLF for the asymmetric 4-3-2-1 tactic? Lewandowski or Benzema ? :)

Thanks

My experience tells me that if you pay extra attention to your set pieces takers then it might pay off at the end :)

The asymmetric 4-3-2-1 is crazy good :)

I started a new save with Leverkusen to try it and got an amazing result with it, I won Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal Cup in my first season !

In Champions League I was very unlucky in the play-off, I dominated greatly in both legs, my team had like 10 times more scoring chances than my opponent but my player missed all their all scoring chances and my opponents scored 2 goals after a corner and a free-kick :)

Once more I want to thank you TFF for your incredible work! I didn't think that a tactic with 4 defenders, a striker and a winger can work almost as good as strikerless tactics but you did it! Grats!

lk1.png

lk2.png

lk3.png

lk4.png

Hi

What skin is this?

Thank.