The asymmetric 4-3-2-1 is crazy good :)

I started a new save with Leverkusen to try it and got an amazing result with it, I won Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal Cup in my first season !

In Champions League I was very unlucky in the play-off, I dominated greatly in both legs, my team had like 10 times more scoring chances than my opponent but my player missed all their all scoring chances and my opponents scored 2 goals after a corner and a free-kick :)

Once more I want to thank you TFF for your incredible work! I didn't think that a tactic with 4 defenders, a striker and a winger can work almost as good as strikerless tactics but you did it! Grats!

lk1.png

lk2.png

lk3.png

lk4.png

Hi TFF

In my save I've got a good left footed inside forward and a very good left footed full back so I did a mirror version of the tactic to fit them but I'm not sure that I did everything right… could you please add mirror version of the tactic? Thanks! :)

Hi TFF

In my save I've got a good left footed inside forward and a very good left footed full back so I did a mirror version of the tactic to fit them but I'm not sure that I did everything right… could you please add mirror version of the tactic? Thanks! :)

Guys, I've added mirror versions to the OP, they can be used if you've got a left footed Inside Forward and your attacking full back is also left footed.

Last edited:
TFF, I see that there are only overload versions for the strikerless and striker tactics at the OP, could you please also add overload tactics for the asymmetric versions?

Hey tff, mate, how would you line up the best 11 for the asymmetric version . thanks mate

Hey tff, mate, how would you line up the best 11 for the asymmetric version . thanks mate

Hey mate,

I would call this the best starting eleven for the asymmetric version:

STC – Suarez
AML – Neymar
AMCR – Messi
MCL – Pogba
MC- Vidal
MCR – Koke
DL – Alaba
DCL – Ramos
DCR – Bonucci
DR – Dani Carvajal
GK - Neuer

TFF, I see that there are only overload versions for the strikerless and striker tactics at the OP, could you please also add overload tactics for the asymmetric versions?

I would also like to see overload versions for the asymmetric tactics :)

Just wanted to add how great this strikerless tactic is. I am Crystal Palace first season and I was lingering about 10 points above the relegation zone. I added this tactic at the end of January and with about a week of familiarity, I only lost one more match the rest of the season and finished 8th in the table. Tottenham was the only team able to really dominate us and they only won off an own goal. Joe Ledley is a god in this tactic and Benteke does alright as AMC.

Fantastic
In the ACMilan save i jsut do waht i want, granted they are strong i borrowed Mbappe first season and ahd as sub for bonaventura as AML, now i bough him and also got Chiesa trying to retrain Chiesa as DLF, Suso, Correa swapping at AMC slot and i got Hakan as great option for the offencive roles to.

Locatelli is a beast in the midtdfield, i just love to play FM again thanks to this :D

Another brilliant tactic by TFF!

I used it with Tottenham (predicted 6th) in my first season and won everything, smashed Arsenal in the Champions League final! :)

Harry Kane was on fire, Christian Eriksen and Erik Lamela also had an amazing season

tts00a1.png

tts00a2.png

tts00a3.png

tts00a4.png

Hi

Did you use any OIs?

Thanks

Love this strategy! Having some fantastic results with it & playing some really good football not too dissimilar to Klopp's Liverpool.

I have two questions though:

Sometimes my team doesn't counter with enough speed & I think it's due to the "short passing" instruction. Would it compromise the tactic to set it to "mixed" or add "pass into space"? I have some great pace on the wings which isn't always utilised to its max potential right now.

My team can sometimes be a bit wasteful with a lot of long shots. I'm performing about 4 places higher than predicted in the league at the moment & the AI will often setup against me with 2 DMs to cut off the passing lanes through the centre. When this happens, is it better to persist with the tactic exactly as it is or should I be allowing the players to play a little wider or asking them to "work ball into the box" to restrict the number of long shots they take? I have a lot of good finishers but not many of them have particularly impressive long shot stats.

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

I'm thinking to start a new career with Fiorentina just for these amazing tactics. I just used them my 6 years Liverpool career and I'm shocked!

I'm going to use strikerless version + 4-3-2-1 Asymetric + 4-3-2-1 Asymetric Mirror.

First Tactic

View attachment 84027

Second & Third Tactic to change

View attachment 84026
View attachment 84025

I will start to play tomorrow. I have to transfer someone to right-back and midfield for rotation. If you have any suggestion, just tell me. It should be bargain :)

I'm going to edit this post soon to share first results.