Resource icon

STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME?THIS WILL MAKE YOU BACK AGAIN! last

League Two done - mostly the same players too so happy with this

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 10.05.50.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 10.43.32.png

Gonna try this with genoa in Serie A will do a season then post results.

Is it essential to use all tactics, or can you just plough on with COMET FIXED?

comet fixed, i give up

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (6).png
    Captura de Tela (6).png
    343.5 KB · Views: 438
I didn't find the Phoenix thread so I'll post it here because the author of the change was Babemocni. I used the Phoenix v5.1 Babecomni1988 and the only tweak I made was taking the DLP and putting an AF, half season with Arsenal:

Captura de Tela (3).png
Captura de Tela (1).png
Captura de Tela (4) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (5) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (6) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (7) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (8) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (4).png

In this one, the only tweak I made was to change the team's mentality, complete season with Aston Villa:
Captura de Tela (9) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (10) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (11) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (12) - Copia.png
Captura de Tela (13) - Copia.png

League 1 done. It was a slog though, not many new players due to no money - had to use Comet Defensive in 75% of games...

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 09.36.43.png

Played 17 games with this tactic and got FMed 8 times ?!?!?! WTF is wrong with this game ? The tactic is good i give you that. But half of my matches i got FMed...this is just stupid. I switched to the defensive tactic away at Chelsea , Bayern M , Juventus and Inter...when in the lead and just nothing...I know that my defense is slow ,but they are good defenders . How many i must score to win ?
Also , how are you guys keeping your players fit. Mine are almost dead and 50th minute . And i rotate a lot. Ever player 3/4 games with all my subs just to keep fresh for CL.
Here are the screenshots.
Tactic.png
Schedule.png
Sampdoria.png
Inter.png
Bologna.png
Chelsea.png
AZ.png
Juventus.png
Roma.png
Genoa.png

Would these work with lower league teams like league 2 or conference in England

What's your training schedule like? the op didnt create the tactic just mixed comet v2 with bassonavo from TFF's Hot Tub

I suggest you focus on training as I've tested this tactic and went unbeaten in a whole season, so it's not the tactic letting you down it's your training and players quality plus are you using touchline shouts to keep morale up?
I am using the one with the corner routine . Training i leave to assistant manager. Can you share how you keep your players fit ? MIne are almost dead at the half time and i say again , i rotate a lot. If its up to the training ,can you share a training routine ?
Also do you use inverted foot on the wingers ? Left foot on the right side and vice versa ?

Passionfm training or hoodtraining regime.

Remember no tactic is invincible and you should expect sum losses.
Some losses is good. I actually have only two....but...EIGHT DRAWS !
And this **** is not stopping. Just look at that...
Atalanta.png
Benevento.png

Schedule.png

Can you post link to those two training schedules ?