Resource icon

STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME?THIS WILL MAKE YOU BACK AGAIN! last

final league table, just got 4th on the last day!!! going to try with another team

Attachments

• English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    524.4 KB · Views: 494
Tweaking set pieces especially when you want to copy another person's set pieces is just too buggy in this game.. even if you just save the template and load it on the other tactic, its not the way its supposed to be.. Max needs to share his tactic file just to make our lives easier lol

Tweaking set pieces especially when you want to copy another person's set pieces is just too buggy in this game.. even if you just save the template and load it on the other tactic, its not the way its supposed to be.. Max needs to share his tactic file just to make our lives easier lol

Well, this is exactly what I did. I saved ZAZ routines and loaded them in Comet fixed and defensive. I'll upload them anyways

Attachments

• COMET DEFENSIVE + ZAZ Set Pieces.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 403
  • COMET FIXED + ZAZ Set Pieces.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 625
What to do if you are losing in the final 10-15 minutes? How to have a tactic that really can bring results in such case?
Also, what tactic to choose if you are playing against very weak team?

What to do if you are losing in the final 10-15 minutes? How to have a tactic that really can bring results in such case?
Also, what tactic to choose if you are playing against very weak team?

Try to swich to Bosanova,its the most scoring tactic per game 😉

Well, this is exactly what I did. I saved ZAZ routines and loaded them in Comet fixed and defensive. I'll upload them anyways
Surprised you just went with it.. when i checked the set pieces and how some of the players were positioned in the pitch, somethings looked odd. Thats why i tried replicating the same setpieces especially the throw ins but when you drag a player it somehow glitches and some instructions change to something else. Will try it out anyways.. thanks for the files

Just started a save with Hollywoods very own Wrexham, and after nearly chucking the game out of the window due to Brexit and various tactical failures its safe to say Comet Fixed is turning me round... So far so good
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 09.49.52.png

guys, is it still the best tactic of the moment for you ?

Comète Fixe du début à la fin. Commencer sa vie en premiership maintenant.
[/CITATION]

Utilisez-vous des ICO ? Parce que j’essaie avec Réal Sociédad et que j’ai du mal.