Anybody know how I get screenshots to be actual size, not like the thumbnail you have to click on?

Anybody know how I get screenshots to be actual size, not like the thumbnail you have to click on?

Double click on the image and select large or full size while in the text editor.

How do u get pics actual size? Like in European dreams- a newcastle utd story?

Right, i'm thinking of starting one of these. Seems pretty lame from me to be honest, i've done a few on FIFA on another forum however this seems to be a good forum and worthy of some fresh content. As you can see, i'm new to FM and not to sure about everything so i'm going to need to be shown some basics such as how to upload pictures from FM onto here and things like that.

My graphic skills are actually okay, so i'll be able to produce some nice graphics to draw some more attention. However i'm not 100 percent sure if this will take up a lot of my time as i'm very busy with exams and find it difficult. I will need a detailed analysis of what they think please. With the evidence i've provided.

Right, i'm thinking of starting one of these. Seems pretty lame from me to be honest, i've done a few on FIFA on another forum however this seems to be a good forum and worthy of some fresh content. As you can see, i'm new to FM and not to sure about everything so i'm going to need to be shown some basics such as how to upload pictures from FM onto here and things like that.

My graphic skills are actually okay, so i'll be able to produce some nice graphics to draw some more attention. However i'm not 100 percent sure if this will take up a lot of my time as i'm very busy with exams and find it difficult. I will need a detailed analysis of what they think please. With the evidence i've provided.

First thing is first , you need time if your going to come up with a successful one. One of the reasons i'm not writing any stories at the minute is because i have exams coming up in a few months. It's good to know that your fairly handy at the Graphics , that can help alot in stories.

As for pictures, or screenshots. On your FM screen that you want to take a snapshot of, hold ALT and hit F9 , this will take a picture of the screen your on and save it to a folder in My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2012> Screenshots.

Also.. this forum is more than "worthy" for anyones story ;) Best FM community you will find.

Hey! I'm relatively new only because I drifted around a bit and didn't really post until now. I've started a story but my question is:
How do I get a story uh. . Noticed?

Hey! I'm relatively new only because I drifted around a bit and didn't really post until now. I've started a story but my question is:
How do I get a story uh. . Noticed?

If it's a good story then it will eventually get followers. I'll have a look at it sometime today :)

A couple of questions as I'm slowly urking to create a block story-

1. Perhaps a stupid question, but if I create a novel-like story, with some character development, what can be said in regards to profanity?

2. I love my current save, a nice british rags-to-riches story, from unemployment, to winning leagues and managing england. I'm already in 2017, but how can I show what's happened from then to now?

A couple of questions as I'm slowly urking to create a block story-

1. Perhaps a stupid question, but if I create a novel-like story, with some character development, what can be said in regards to profanity?

2. I love my current save, a nice british rags-to-riches story, from unemployment, to winning leagues and managing england. I'm already in 2017, but how can I show what's happened from then to now?

With regards to no. 1, I'm sure it's ok as long as it's not excessive. I've used it in realistic places. Have a look at my story, which is linked on the first page if you want.

2nd, maybe you could start it as an autobiography style, or the character looking back on his history so far. Other than that, I'd imagine just giving him some style of backstory and building from there.

probably a daft question but how do u get all ur writing to be in the centre?

probably a daft question but how do u get all ur writing to be in the centre?

When typing, click go advanced. Then on the second column press the 5th icon across from the top. It is the center allign button

When typing, click go advanced. Then on the second column press the 5th icon across from the top. It is the center allign button

Cheers I knew it would be something simple