StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
great work every1 working on it, can't wait for release. I would offer to help but I dont really know how and wud probs get it wrong resulting in major ****** off people at me :D

Now that the transfer window is over, when can we expect the final summer update?
Thanks! You're doing great work, waiting eagerly for it.

I am working towards releasing something this weekend, with a possible 2nd update to tie up loose ends that I may miss out.

StuW, I'm asking you and Marshall the same question because I'm not sure how either of you would respond to the request, but would you allow me to build a world league on top of your next DB? I know exactly what I want to do, I just don't want to do anything without permission because it'd be wasted effort

I have no problem, just give credit:)

Romanian transfers updated?

Not yet, but they will be done soon.

Manchester City has signed 18-year-old Ghanaian Mohammed Abu, who will now go on loan to Norwegian side Stromsgodset until the end of June 2011. This is on the official City website just in case you've missed this guy out due to SKY not breaking the news, I don't think. I guess you would have heard the Caicedo Levante loan deal :).

Will sort that out, is he on the game, or will he need creating?

also a guy called jamees from fm base signed for barcelona earlier in the summer for 120.000.0000 might Wanna add that in ;)

Yeah, and some class act called StuW signed a million a week deal with Inter.

Alberto Bueno to Derby County on a season long loan :)

Armand Traore (You've probably got this one.) to Juve for a season on loan.
Nacer Barazite to Vitesse on season long loan.

links:
Traore
Barazite

SteW boss, theres 2 new transfers in the portuguese league
Sporting:
Hildegrand and Tales.
do u want me to edit the data base i send'd u or u gonna do it?

SteW boss, theres 2 new transfers in the portuguese league
Sporting:
Hildegrand and Tales.
do u want me to edit the data base i send'd u or u gonna do it?

I will do them, rather than re uploading your file again.

I'm so eager for this, I'm dying to play FM, but it dosen't feel right if I'm not up to date D: Can't wait, mate.

Well, considering you're on Stu's thread. His. And because he's a mod (6).

to be honest i dont think i mind as long as its updated. Do respect what they are doing must take alot of hard work.

Both you and LFC are releasing this weekend :(

Yes, I may release a little earlier, depending on certain things.

I'm so eager for this, I'm dying to play FM, but it dosen't feel right if I'm not up to date D: Can't wait, mate.

Don't worry it won't be too long.

Its a bit of healthy compatition :). What one do people recomend as im new to this?

This one, just because:P

Well, considering you're on Stu's thread. His. And because he's a mod (6).

Precisely.

StuW when do you want the Super Lig update ?
I've only got 6 more teams to do.

Will the whole of England's non league structure be updated with transfers etc ?

sooo excited about this update, got every update so far, thanks a lot StuW, you really have made fm a better game:)

i dont want to bug you but i was just wondering if you'll put Ilicic & Bacinovic transfer from Maribor to Palermo in the new update? :)

do the staff update too will u.. can't wait till saturday..

Back