StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
StuW portugues league updates are done , now its up to you bro :P

good work :P
the link is in my last post

Thanks mate, much appreciated, expect your name to be credited by me upon release.:)

** THE NEW UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED IN SEVERAL dbc/XML FILES. THE REASON BEING THAT MERGING FILES CAN BE PROBLEMATIC, AND CAN CORRUPT THE DBC.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I would like a list of players who need to be added to the game. Please use this below -

FULL NAME -
COMMON NAME(if applicable) -
DATE OF BIRTH -
POSITIONS -
NATION -

I have added Raheem Sterling & Atsuto Uchida

You've got Bebé too don't you?

EDIT: How about this one?
FULL NAME - Jong Tae-Se
COMMON NAME(if applicable) - None
DATE OF BIRTH - 2 March 1984 (age 26)
POSITIONS - Forward
NATION - North Korea

Plays for Bochum

Last edited:
You've got Bebé too don't you?

EDIT: How about this one?
FULL NAME - Jong Tae-Se
DATE OF BIRTH - 2 March 1984 (age 26)
POSITIONS - Forward
NATION - North Korea

Plays for Bochum

Bebe is already on the game. Done Jong Tae Se, forgot about that.:P

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Do you need anyone to help you with serie a or any italian league ?

No, already taken care of by someone mate. Any Leagues you fancy doing?

FULL NAME - Nick Powell
DATE OF BIRTH - 23rd March 1994
POSITIONS - Midfield/Striker?
NATION - England, @ Crewe Aelxandra

Last edited:
I hope we see some upgrades, otherwise I doubt I'll download this one as thats what I mainly use it for.

Stu, what PA/CA have you given Raheem Sterling?.

Want to tell him how highly people rate him when I get hold of him on Facebook :)

FULL NAME - Alex Henshall
DATE OF BIRTH - 15.02.1994
POSITIONS - LW, LM (Natural) RW, RM (accomplished)
NATION - England - Manchester City FC

He's left footed, and is regarded as one of the best players in his age groups. Is well thought of by the City and Swindon manager. Won the best player award at some U16s national cup called the Milk Cup. Pretty sure he's not in the game, if possible could you give him a reasonably high PA?
Thanks StuW.

I would like a list of players who need to be added to the game. Please use this below -

FULL NAME -
DATE OF BIRTH -
POSITIONS -
NATION -

I have added Raheem Sterling & Atsuto Uchida

I created Oumare Tounkara whilst editing Oldham, just letting you know (I haven't been bias, honest!)

I hope we see some upgrades, otherwise I doubt I'll download this one as thats what I mainly use it for.

There will be upgrades, quite a few, nothing too drastic though.:)

Does this update include stats upgrade?

Yes:P

FULL NAME - Alex Henshall
DATE OF BIRTH - 15.02.1994
POSITIONS - LW, LM (Natural) RW, RM (accomplished)
NATION - England - Manchester City FC

He's left footed, and is regarded as one of the best players in his age groups. Is well thought of by the City and Swindon manager. Won the best player award at some U16s national cup called the Milk Cup. Pretty sure he's not in the game, if possible could you give him a reasonably high PA?
Thanks StuW.

Yeah, no problem.

I created Oumare Tounkara whilst editing Oldham, just letting you know (I haven't been bias, honest!)

I had his info ready, but if you added him, thanks:)

Now that the transfer window is over, when can we expect the final summer update?
Thanks! You're doing great work, waiting eagerly for it.

StuW, I'm asking you and Marshall the same question because I'm not sure how either of you would respond to the request, but would you allow me to build a world league on top of your next DB? I know exactly what I want to do, I just don't want to do anything without permission because it'd be wasted effort

Manchester City has signed 18-year-old Ghanaian Mohammed Abu, who will now go on loan to Norwegian side Stromsgodset until the end of June 2011. This is on the official City website just in case you've missed this guy out due to SKY not breaking the news, I don't think. I guess you would have heard the Caicedo Levante loan deal :).

also a guy called jamees from fm base signed for barcelona earlier in the summer for 120.000.0000 might Wanna add that in ;)

Back