StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
stu m8 what time is the new update out will u pm me when it is plz m8 if possable cheers(H)

Well, it' s tomorrow. Whatcha got for us? :)
Seriously.. it's early morning man. Give him some time, I expect it'll be tonight, Stu does have a life apart from making FM updates..

I know man, I like to be cheeky about it though. I respect the effort that these guys put into making manager a enjoyable experience and I' d never diss any of them.

Last edited:
I have seen that in your last update, you haven't edited the last leagues winners, like, on PRM, there's still Manchester United the last holder, on Europa League, it's Shakhtar, and not Atletico, if you understand what I want to say.

is Pier Barrios at anderlecht? I cant find him in game hoping his in an updated version

I hope this is this evening, I can start a newcastle save and do an all-nighter on it as I don't go back to school til 11am on Tuesday hehe ;)

Joe Hart
Scott Loach
Michael Dawson
Phil Jones
Adam Lallana
Marc Albrighton
Ross Barkley needs adding he's supposed to be an excellent prospect
Ravel Morrison
Robert Hall needs adding
Connor Wickham
Jermain Defoe
Darren Bent
Luke Williams

Is there any CA/PA changes for these players on the latest update?

Well, it' s tomorrow. Whatcha got for us? :)

Will upload tonight. Will not be fully complete, but it's not too far away:)

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Seriously.. it's early morning man. Give him some time, I expect it'll be tonight, Stu does have a life apart from making FM updates..

Do I???

I know man, I like to be cheeky about it though. I respect the effort that these guys put into making manager a enjoyable experience and I' d never diss any of them.

**** straight, especially when the guy is a mod;)

For those of you that can't wait, there are other transfer updates. Rather than spamming here...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=74

You ain't supposed to link to other peoples updates...

I have seen that in your last update, you haven't edited the last leagues winners, like, on PRM, there's still Manchester United the last holder, on Europa League, it's Shakhtar, and not Atletico, if you understand what I want to say.

I am going to sort all of that out, which will be in the complete version.

I hope this is this evening, I can start a newcastle save and do an all-nighter on it as I don't go back to school til 11am on Tuesday hehe ;)

Don't worry, you will be able to.:)

Joe Hart
Scott Loach
Michael Dawson
Phil Jones
Adam Lallana
Marc Albrighton
Ross Barkley needs adding he's supposed to be an excellent prospect
Ravel Morrison
Robert Hall needs adding
Connor Wickham
Jermain Defoe
Darren Bent
Luke Williams

Is there any CA/PA changes for these players on the latest update?

Done most of those already.

**I WILL RELEASE AN UPDATE TONIGHT. This will cover more or less everything you guys want. However, I still have some bits to finish off, a couple of leagues to correct transfers, and a few minor bits. That release will be up in a week or so, which will more than likely be my very last update.

Also, I could use a couple of people to help me finish this off as quick as possible. The things I need are -

Competition Winners Changed
Transfers Of Some Leagues(League 2, and a few other less major leagues)
Some Transfer/Wage Budgets Need Altering.

If you want to devote a couple of hours to this, which is all it takes, please post below, or post a message on my profile page. You just need basic editing experience(transferring players, changing budgets).

Also, when the update is up later, I need YOU GUYS to point out anything that has been missed, or is incorrect. Just post below, and I will fix it for the final update.

StuW,

When you say it will not be complete what parts of the database will be incomplete?

StuW,

When you say it will not be complete what parts of the database will be incomplete?

Most transfers are done, it is just League 2, Turkish Premier League, and a few minor European Leagues. It is very near completed.

I can help you with that winning thing, if you tell me how... PM me.

Oh, look. Harry said he will do something and he hasn't, what a surpise. <)

Will it be uploaded tonight or tomorrow?

The next update is out in around 15 minutes.

StuW... u my friend are officially a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey stu you know your new players database thing should i download both of them including this update or is the players from there on here?

StuW... u my friend are officially a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know....:P So Modest.

NEW VERSION​

barclayspremierleaguey.png
28joomoutinho.png
23rafaelvandervaart.png
17davidtrezeguet.png
14samikhedira.png
14darylmurphy.png
13mesutzil.png
12paulkonchesky.png
9andycarroll.png
7yoanngourcuff.png