StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
santiago fernandez is in the man utd reserves but doesn't play for utd. and yes there is no bebe unfortunately.

Help?

Erm, i've been trying to get the latest update to download, (I'm not too bothered about the lowest leagues), I can download it fine, but when I try and extract it, the extracted data files don't appear... It might sound stupid of me, but can someone please guide me through the process of getting it to work?

ibrahimavic agreed price needs changing from 78m to 20m

I've changed the part of the update i made with some of ur finding bugs, add'ed Bebé with 120 CA and 160 PA, removed fernandez from man united, etc.

ibra's still at barca;
masch and aquilani are still at Liverpool
and robinho is still at City,
just the ones i've seen so far...

Giovani dos Santos is not loaned to Galatasaray.

ibra's still at barca;
masch and aquilani are still at Liverpool
and robinho is still at City,
just the ones i've seen so far...

have you downloaded the latest version from the page before this one?

all those players are in the right place for me...

I will correct Europeean clubs for the next one.

or you can tell me how to add in Editor ? I try to make some little fun for myself, I look everywhere at Editor but can't figure out how put PSG to Champions league

Great work Stu.. fantastic update.. I downloaded your new talents file before . Do i need to load this with the transfer update or is it already included? Also what squad is Raheem Sterling on for Liverpool? i cant seem to find him.

Cheers again

Great work! Thanks for the update!

Just a few updates to be done up north.

Rangers: Velicka is now on loan to Aberdeen for the year, with Ricky Foster of Aberdeen going the other way for the year
Andy Webster is no longer on loan at Dundee UTD

Celtic: Signed Anthony Stokes from Hibs on deadline day

thers a brazilian striker called Bruno Fressato who is in corinthians but should be at brondby if in denmark, also gallas is a free transfer when he should be at tottenham :)

EDIT: the brazilian is on a season long loan

Last edited:
I think you won't know this, but Indian striker Sunil Chetri is at Kansas City.

Back