StuW's Newcastle Guide - 11.3 Patch

I started a game with Newcastle and I had 38 million for transfer budget in Top Half Finish, and all the players prices like Badelj, Christian Benitez were all higher. Why did this happened?

I started a game with Newcastle and I had 38 million for transfer budget in Top Half Finish, and all the players prices like Badelj, Christian Benitez were all higher. Why did this happened?
Are you using an update like LFCMarshal's?

Just started a game with the mighty toon. Out of interest where is everybody finishing 1st season. Think this is a brilliant guide have used alot of your advice.

Thanks Potta!! Who did you sign? You conceded alot of goals didn't you!!

Started a game there last week, In January, 1st season, in 3rd.
Co-incidentally have bought alot of players mentioned here.

Will post screenshots when i get home.
Bought Badelj in 1st season for 3.9mil, Had to offer high wages as Bayern, Fiorentina, Porto etc. bidded as well.

Oh using Casey's Old Skool Tactiv v4 which is exceptional.
Playing Ben Arfa and Lucas(Sao Paulo) on the wings with Benitez and Kadlec up front and Gara Dembele off Levski, Serious Value there.
Bought Zapata from Udinese. Ochoa also.
Ashley gives you more money if you ask as well.
Just bought Paulo Henrique in January with monthly installments. Only made a bid as Shakhtar had made one.
Got rid of Danny Simpson and have Appiah.
Current Team:
Ochoa--Lichsteiner--Zapata--Coloccinni--Jose Enrique--Barton--Badelj---Ben Arfa---Lucas--Benitez--Dembele

Good Subs-- Taylor CD Bressan CM off Bate Barisov(170k) Kadlec CF

Don't like Kevin Nolan and trying to get rid of him. Alan Smith impossible to get rid of.
Will post all ins and outs and results when i get home if wanted.

View attachment 167151View attachment 167152View attachment 167153

I managed to sell smith---------- Gamerio is a beast --------------My best 11
to man city in my first
season

I used a dirty tactics(6).........unsettling him....by bigging him up!:)

Sensational il start bigging him up!!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Impressive results. Is that tactic the one by hellroker?

I think so......It was off this site...I also tried one of woody's but it didn't quite work out

Which countries' league did you select at the beginning?cos i cant find some players and coaches...

I tried to play newcastle with you recomendations, but i can't find some coaches (Ze Mario, Braga, Asprilla, ...). Wich DB configuration you use?

(sorry for my porr english).

Good guide, but I'd put Gary Cahill in the list of defenders to buy, about £6.5 million and just as good as Shawcross to start, also leaves more money for 2 really good forwards. Also, I'd keep Danny Guthrie until January, loan him out, then cash in on him in the summer, I got about £3 Million from that. And the Physios are pretty expensive to get rid of when you add up all the fees, personally I just leave them until their last year, it's much cheaper that way.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Potta, how has Gameiro done for you/how highly would you rate him? I've always considered him but then backed out for someone like Lukaku. And is that skin available for download? If so where please.

Last edited:
Just thought i'd compliment you on this, quality little guide and very helpful all round. Just a little tip, it's possible to get Benzema for under £9m and 90k a week for Toon. I've just got him and think that's a decent signing, probably a much needed one with Newcastle's lack of threat up front. Shame he's a bit of a **** though!