StuW's Newcastle Guide - 11.3 Patch

Good guide, but I'd put Gary Cahill in the list of defenders to buy, about £6.5 million and just as good as Shawcross to start, also leaves more money for 2 really good forwards. Also, I'd keep Danny Guthrie until January, loan him out, then cash in on him in the summer, I got about £3 Million from that. And the Physios are pretty expensive to get rid of when you add up all the fees, personally I just leave them until their last year, it's much cheaper that way.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Potta, how has Gameiro done for you/how highly would you rate him? I've always considered him but then backed out for someone like Lukaku. And is that skin available for download? If so where please.

GAMERIO IS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF THE 10M I PAYED FOR HIM, The skin is on the OP of this thread

Stu,

nice little guide there. I noticed you mentioned Pavel Niakhaichyk (took me a while to be able to spell that without looking at FM everytime) on your recommended signings. Did you check out Bressan, his team mate at BATE?

He's a reasonably tidy midfielder, good passer and free kick taker. No world beater, and maybe not got the overall potential of Milan Badelj for instance but he only costs a measly 170,000. He's also natural at MC and AMC, useful if you want to switch between a 4-4-2 and a 4-2-3-1.

How are people getting Eden Hazard's and Kadlec's?!? In my save Kadlec immediately went to Man U for £5.25m and Eden Hazard doesn't want to come to my team?

And what about Enyema? How do people get him? He's got work permit issues?

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

how in gods name did you get vagner love?!

I've been using this guide and I think it's brilliant however I've hit a brick wall, I'm using the same specifications as you in terms of patch and version however lots of the staff you've put down I can't find. For example I can't find Cassiano Luis, Narciso (Narciso dos Santos), Chico Fraga, Michelangelo Rampulla and Ze Mario, any ideas as to why?
Some of the scout are also unavaliable but they are a penny a dozen ain't they really, also can you put up a few screenshots of your backroom and the training? I'm not sure where to put some of the players in terms of training so it'd be a huge help (don't worry I'm using all the files you listed at the bottom!)

Cheers.

ive done most of the signings, out of my first 3 league games, won1 drew1 lost1, i bout that couritis who plays for chelsea(genk on the game) only 18 or 19, enyeama is the best keeper but he isnt far from enyeamas standard, and can be better than enyeama too, i recommend him

Excellent players, bought that Pavel Niakhaichyk for 1.6m sold him for over 9m, masilea moved on for bout 350k more than i bought him, and on my saves previously, enyeama moves elsewhere, united where sniffing around, i told them a firm no, may sell as got douchez on a free :D

its a glitch, normally, i open up editor, go on the club, click finances or whatever, then go and start a new game and its back to normal