This tactic is incredible, i follow all instructions, im playing as Man utd, i normally send Rashford out on loan for 6 mths but he banging them in....love it

Well it was not hard work to make the tactic - so that didn't exhaust me at all - but setting up the thread the way you see it does take considerable time - but I enjoy it!! - When someone like yourself then gives me feedback like this - it makes me feel it was all worth it - so thank you for your feedback

I'm actually signing Rashford for Leicester in season 2 - he doesn't look spectacular but I'm sure he can do the job and once he developes he will be a beast I'm sure. What position do you play him in?

Feel free to upload images would love to see updates from people

Cheers mate

Well it was not hard work to make the tactic - so that didn't exhaust me at all - but setting up the thread the way you see it does take considerable time - but I enjoy it!! - When someone like yourself then gives me feedback like this - it makes me feel it was all worth it - so thank you for your feedback

I'm actually signing Rashford for Leicester in season 2 - he doesn't look spectacular but I'm sure he can do the job and once he developes he will be a beast I'm sure. What position do you play him in?

Feel free to upload images would love to see updates from people

Cheers mate

No worries man, credit where credit due
Just switched off or be late for work in morning lol
But definitely upload some images 2mrw
CheersP

Ps Rashford as right side false nine

After 442 Sicilian Attack, this is my second favourite tactic of yours, great job jesaustralia! I used to play with 4231 GodBluthDJ and my ST was scoring like beast, but after switching to Sublimity my team transformed into a monster. Keep the good work, i love it!
View attachment 143058

image uploader

image sharing sites

Staring to play very well. Looks like Depay is loving the AF role. two 1-3 defeats away from home so maybe keep a eye out for that but the tactic has only just got to 100% and i wanted to keep the midfield to see how they do.

Started a new career game based on the six of the biggest european leagues. Here you can see how i finished my first season with Arsenal (made 3 transfers by my director of football - Benteke, Brooks, Mustafi).
View attachment 143056

I'm going to continue playing with Sublimity tactic in another team and i'll keep updating how it works. Absolutely amazing tactic, stunnishing results and great play. Giroud finished the season with 58/56 (matches/goals), defense was strong enough not to concede more goals.

Last edited:
image uploader

image sharing sites

Staring to play very well. Looks like Depay is loving the AF role. two 1-3 defeats away from home so maybe keep a eye out for that but the tactic has only just got to 100% and i wanted to keep the midfield to see how they do.

Your defeats can happen for a number of reasons - doesn't mean their should be a warning sign up - In my Barca team everything went smooth the 1st season, but could be the simple reason that the english teams are at a higher level than the spanish teams in general.

Tip get good crossing Wingbacks - I don't know your wingbacks so this is just a suggestion - Wingbacks are very important in this tactic - they are your main players for assists.

Cheers mate

Started a new career game based on the six of the biggest european leagues. Here you can see how i finished my first season with Arsenal (made 3 transfers by my director of football - Benteke, Brooks, Mustafi).
View attachment 1061288

I'm going to continue playing with Sublimity tactic in another team and i'll keep updating how it works. Absolutely amazing tactic, stunnishing results and great play. Giroud finished the season with 58/56 (matches/goals), defense was strong enough not to concede more goals.

Awesome results - I'm happy this tactic works so well in England - Giroud one of the best tank strikers in the game from the beginning - that's definitely a great performance by him how did your f9's do? all 3 striker scores lot normally:)

Keep them updates going

Cheers mates

Working on a tweak i played Sevilla in the Euro supercup with it

Paq3zEs.jpg

Benteke did 16/23, Welbeck 16/12, Alexis 36/23

p.s i resigned after 1 year managing Arsenal and now i'm head coach of Juventus in Italy, during the mid-season will post again.

Last edited:
Still working on my tweak - this is a rare occassion so I thought it was important to post it

u0PYUv3.jpg

I can't wait to play with the tweak.
Still working on my tweak - this is a rare occassion so I thought it was important to post it

u0PYUv3.jpg

During my stay in Juventus so far, i'm cruising in Italy. All teams are playing so defensive, just like the style - Park the bus.

View attachment 143007
View attachment 143006

All these crosses are killing the opposition defense:
View attachment 143005

Alex Sandro is a great wingback, but i need to find another good right wingback, but so far with the current squad i have a good start.

View attachment 143004

I'm also waiting for the new tweak, very nice to be playing a 3ST tactic again!

Two more day's of doing nothing;) and I will test underdog version with small club;)

Well if you guys are interested I can release the tweaked version tonight for you, but it will be without much information in terms of league tables, but if you trust me it might be a crazy ride for you - so let me know if you want me to release it after 7 league games - its doing extremely well - I will just play 2 more matches in the league and then give you the table.

Cheers

Well if you guys are interested I can release the tweaked version tonight for you, but it will be without much information in terms of league tables, but if you trust me it might be a crazy ride for you - so let me know if you want me to release it after 7 league games - its doing extremely well - I will just play 2 more matches in the league and then give you the table.

Cheers

I'd love to test it, so yeah please share it :)

@crossroader - if you can get the budget for it - get Cavajal from Real Madrid - but i'll find Stephan Lichtsteiner to be better than Sandro :)

qsxAHI2.jpg

DOWNLOAD SUBLIMITY MORE RISKS HERE

Don't ask me if this is better than the original - I don't know simply - also everything that refers to the original from the opening post also refers to this one logically :) - So please refer to the opening post if you wanna know things like training etc.

It performs very promising except for the last match away to Sevilla - but I got a red card early on so I had to take off my main striker Suarez - we still dominated and after being behind for most of the match we beat them in the end NICE!!! :)

As you can see the goal scoring average is unbelievable - again this tactic basically bombard the opponents half with attacking play - the tweak is direct passing with an overloading mentality - if your team is great or good enough you will be wowed alot - you should see alot of chances in the 30's to 50's - the wingbacks are now even more crazy behaving with huge amounts of crosses and I even see them scoring - what more can you ask from this position :)

So all I ask in return for making this early delivery lol - is that you show me how you go with it - I will continue my Barca test save to see how far I can take them with this.

Cheers guys & have a good night :)

Last edited: