no mate. that way all team will mark them ;) its just like tff used their striker to man mark the opposing CM. it is on player individual isntructions and you have to set it every single game :)

just click on the f9 and in their instructions you have too choose the one who says man mark opposing player :)

View attachment 142787
My new favourite tactics! This is my first game, plugged in all 3 and used all 3 in the 90 minutes.

Started with 'more risks' - 2-0 up after 5 minutes! switched to 'sublimity' shortly after to tighten up a little - missed a penalty and scored another. By half time WBA were coming back into the game a little so switched to 'underdog - blew them away with 2 more goals and also missed another penalty.

The football played is easily the best I've seen on this version, thank you Jesaustralia.

This tactic is amazing!!! I've finally tested it (i want test it before, but I'm without time :( ) and it's incredible watch the matches. Excellent attack with pretty football played, even on smaller teams. Cheers mate, you're really a tactic genius. (I'll post my prints later).

it is not oi , is just like tff man marking system . Left f9 marks right fullback and right f9 marks left fullback :)

I am doing this in the Confernece national with Hednesfored, recenty promoted. Med pred 24th and was in 16th, have switched to this with the man marking on full backs and w5 d2 and l1 in first 8. Now in 7th

going to try this one in my new save where I'll attempt to reach the top levels from the anonymity of Hungarian football, ought to be interesting lol. hopefully I'll keep at it :p I love this formation and I know FM16's all about crosses (yuck) but at least here only the wingbacks are doing it :D we'll see how it goes

Guys I'm having some trouble with my browser - so if I haven't answered personally to every post.
I'm truely happy that you are enjoying Sublimity and I will be following your progress if you update that is lol

Cheerio :)

View attachment 1061591
My new favourite tactics! This is my first game, plugged in all 3 and used all 3 in the 90 minutes.

Started with 'more risks' - 2-0 up after 5 minutes! switched to 'sublimity' shortly after to tighten up a little - missed a penalty and scored another. By half time WBA were coming back into the game a little so switched to 'underdog - blew them away with 2 more goals and also missed another penalty.

The football played is easily the best I've seen on this version, thank you Jesaustralia.

Looks great - I'll be following this - your kind words are giving me red cheeks :)

This tactic is amazing!!! I've finally tested it (i want test it before, but I'm without time :( ) and it's incredible watch the matches. Excellent attack with pretty football played, even on smaller teams. Cheers mate, you're really a tactic genius. (I'll post my prints later).

Thank you mate - its just another alternative in the jungle of tactics :) - I'm glad you like it, but I'm pretty sure that your Bankai will be able to do an even better job - we just need people to wake up to smell the fumes off that one lolol :)

I am doing this in the Confernece national with Hednesfored, recenty promoted. Med pred 24th and was in 16th, have switched to this with the man marking on full backs and w5 d2 and l1 in first 8. Now in 7th

Exciting - actually very exciting - i never would have thought that a tactic like this would be able to do good as an underdog - you are referring to the original right? I will be following close - keep us updated mate :)

going to try this one in my new save where I'll attempt to reach the top levels from the anonymity of Hungarian football, ought to be interesting lol. hopefully I'll keep at it :p I love this formation and I know FM16's all about crosses (yuck) but at least here only the wingbacks are doing it :D we'll see how it goes

Very nice - who will you be managing? - Yes I had a conversation with WWfan a few years ago where he complained about the uselessness of the crosses - I reckon he have told the 3d game engine creators to get their **** together lol - except now they over did it - in this tactic the wingbacks will play amazing and will double cross lollol - I still think the original can be tweaked but I'll leave that one to you guys

Cheers to you all

Ps I'm having mayor issue with the Adobe Flash player - it keeps crashing - I don't have 2 flash players and I need it to watch the Euro Football, so I have to switch it on and off when I watch and don't watch the Euro football - so annoying - If any of you have a fix for this please tell me - thanks guys

Ps I'm having mayor issue with the Adobe Flash player - it keeps crashing - I don't have 2 flash players and I need it to watch the Euro Football, so I have to switch it on and off when I watch and don't watch the Euro football - so annoying - If any of you have a fix for this please tell me - thanks guys

I really hate using flash streams but instead use like Acestream/Sopcast for watching streams and when there is live matches you can get their links in THIS or THIS.

I really hate using flash streams but instead use like Acestream/Sopcast for watching streams and when there is live matches you can get their links in THIS or THIS.

Thanks mate - Its our national tv station that uses flash - can you believe we have to pay for that **** lol - I will look into the alternatives you give me thank you

Very nice - who will you be managing? - Yes I had a conversation with WWfan a few years ago where he complained about the uselessness of the crosses - I reckon he have told the 3d game engine creators to get their **** together lol - except now they over did it - in this tactic the wingbacks will play amazing and will double cross lollol - I still think the original can be tweaked but I'll leave that one to you guys

Videoton. Zero international potential but they are one of the "top" teams in the country, so at least I can plan on building on some domestic success (playing a complete underdog really isn't my forte lol), and also I was born in and now live near their home city, so even though I'm not really a fan it suits me more than the other teams I guess. Did a "build yourself up from little" campaign with them back in FM15, was quite fun, we'll see how this one will go. Will report back :)

On my second season with Juventus, the tactic is working like charm:
View attachment 1061727

And one of my recent matches for world championship looks like this:
View attachment 1061728

Dybala like F9 is getting one of his best seasons:
View attachment 1061729

Same for Morata, but like AF:
View attachment 1061730

If I should ever say wow - now is the time - that is some mean results you are showing their - Dybala looks like the next big thing to happen in the world of football - though that's not news - but his performances is incredible for you - I bet he loves his wingbacks alot - infact the way the wingbacks perform in this tactic it makes me think for the false 9's that the mental attributes are much more important than the finishing - cause often its tap ins where even 1 finishing can't miss lollol.

Morata's season looks great too - in my current season in my personal save I have no good centre strikers jumping heading however the one I use is a strong one, but he doesn't score alot, but it seems like he does take the focus away from opponent defenders which leaves room for the false 9's especially from the crosses.

You use the Original Sublimity?

I'm experimenting with the advanced PM in CAM position - I just won 10-0 vs Levante I also beat Man.city 3-1 and Ath Madrid 3-0 away - however don't know if its better than original - its just interesting to see how the opponent gets almost nothing in terms of chances in such an offensive formation.

Anyway cheers pal and thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to hear more :)

If I should ever say wow - now is the time - that is some mean results you are showing their - Dybala looks like the next big thing to happen in the world of football - though that's not news - but his performances is incredible for you - I bet he loves his wingbacks alot - infact the way the wingbacks perform in this tactic it makes me think for the false 9's that the mental attributes are much more important than the finishing - cause often its tap ins where even 1 finishing can't miss lollol.
Morata's season looks great too - in my current season in my personal save I have no good centre strikers jumping heading however the one I use is a strong one, but he doesn't score alot, but it seems like he does take the focus away from opponent defenders which leaves room for the false 9's especially from the crosses.

You use the Original Sublimity?

I'm experimenting with the advanced PM in CAM position - I just won 10-0 vs Levante I also beat Man.city 3-1 and Ath Madrid 3-0 away - however don't know if its better than original - its just interesting to see how the opponent gets almost nothing in terms of chances in such an offensive formation.

Anyway cheers pal and thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to hear more :)

jesus I love your tactical thank you for your great work
it would not be possible for you to try to copy the tactics on real coaches?
I desesperemant search tactics of great concern ZEMAN attack that allows a striker my batre all records and too bad for the defense;)

Actually i'm playing only with the original version, the tweak version doesn't fit well to my team. I concede a little bit more, i get more yellow and red cards /about the tweak version/. My wingbacks Alex Sandro/Wendell on left side and Vrsjalko/Montoya are playing very well, more than well i can say - i confirm that they are the most important part of the tactic. In the midfield area i love the stable games i see from Pogba and Marchisio, alongside with them i have Ajer, Pereyra and Kranevitter, all they are getting more than 80% passing and creating bunch of key passes.

and by the way, personally to me Marchisio is one of the best midfield players i had so far, can say better than Pogba.

Last edited:
jesus I love your tactical thank you for your great work
it would not be possible for you to try to copy the tactics on real coaches?
I desesperemant search tactics of great concern ZEMAN attack that allows a striker my batre all records and too bad for the defense;)

Thanks alot mate - I'm not sure what you are asking - but if you are asking me for record scoring tactics you should either try this tweak of Gobbluth's tactic Here or you can check out my top teams thread Here - I don't know what Zeman attack is?
You can also use the tactic from this thread - I have a feeling its gonna be highscoring or I actually know it is if you have the right players for it.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers mate

Personal Save - my best fm16 season

View attachment 142664

4 regents utilized the rest are ingame players - I will say this is 23 matches played with Wide secret - then a few experimental tactics and then Sublimity - so a real picture on why it went so well their isn't - its just fun to post a picture like that - I would have preferred 38/38 which must be the goal when you are so near :)

Cheers