Ibrahimovic doesnt suit this tactic, and will be probably be shipped out in January, but Martial is on fire and Luan and Barbosa and not forgetting Depay have been exceptional

Ibrahimovic doesnt suit this tactic, and will be probably be shipped out in January, but Martial is on fire and Luan and Barbosa and not forgetting Depay have been exceptional

Maybe try Ibra in the centre - I reckon that's where he will be best

Shooting Barrage....

LGLji0k.jpg

Really want to try this out with my Whitehawk team but since the lack of strikers and so many wingers in the squad I will have to do some squad builiding to fit it with this tactic.

Promoted to Sky Bet league 1 with Whitehawk in 4 years, while doing transfers for the next season the game just crashed and I haven't saved the game since the begining, meaning I have to start all over again from Conference South .............. can't do it again - time consuming.

So I will have to think which team to take again but not LLM this time.

Promoted to Sky Bet league 1 with Whitehawk in 4 years, while doing transfers for the next season the game just crashed and I haven't saved the game since the begining, meaning I have to start all over again from Conference South .............. can't do it again - time consuming.

So I will have to think which team to take again but not LLM this time.

Jesus I'm so sorry mate - it has happened to me alot too - I don't know if it is my computer or a bug in the game - My machine is a big monster that should be able to handle anything getting thrown at it, but it doesn't :( - so what I have started doing is clear the cache in preferences from time to time - I actually don't know if that works - But when these things happen you feel on edge - Also I have multiple saves 3 or 4 in every game I play - always saving the oldest one - I try to remember to save when I've been doing alot of scouting or if I have had it running for a while - another thing I try to be aware off is the browser Chrome - I have a habit of having multiple tabs open - I try to keep that amount down to max 4 tabs - again I have no idea if doing that is gonna help me in any way - but I feel I have to do something to try and prevent it.

Back to back promotions it sounds like - Whitehawk start in one of the 6th divisions? - that's very strong!!! and heartbreaking given your situation - I totally get if you don't wanna do that again.

So I'm feeling all sorry for you and then on a friday ****!!

My suggestions:

Sublimity original 1st page - Big team save - worth looking at the visuals in the 3d match engine

Sublimity More Risks tweak - Big team save - I can't decide whats better between the two - This one goes all in - look amazing

Sublimity original 1st page - Tweak attempts with lesser teams save

Sublimity underdog - Weston promoted to 5th division and got 5th in 5th with Weston - players were very bad

Gobbluth's original - Any team lol

Bankai - early to say but shows promise - Linfield succeeding in the CH league - did he say quarter final with morons 26m pounds?

I have had a huge enjoyment playing a save in Brazil with my American friend - I have never managed a team in Brazil before in any FM's so it was a bit eye opening to me - I can recommend trying something like that - Brazil I mean.

Mate my suggestions are totally insignificant - I know you can decide for yourself - I'm just trying to be friendly.

Cheers mate

Why don't you guys use monthly auto save, in a single or multiple files? That has save me from redoing stuff quite a few times. It's so annoying when hours of ingame work just goes down the drain

Why don't you guys use monthly auto save, in a single or multiple files? That has save me from redoing stuff quite a few times. It's so annoying when hours of ingame work just goes down the drain

You are totally right - I don't know why I do things my way - when their is the option to do it that safe way - I guess I push for more game time before saving which sounds utterly redicoulous lollol - thanks for reminding me pal :)

prefered foot for f9? what about Cazorla as AP?

Preferred foot i dont give it much thought - but Neymar left is good with both feet - messi right is also good with both feet - so i cant really tell on this I reckon anything

Cazorla as PM = perfection

well i did a few games with this one and the attacking footbalis simply pure joy to watch :D the af scores like crazy . Aboubakar from Porto is a machine in this position :D gonna start a proper save with this for sure :D

i also did put man mark on opposing fullbacks with both f9. just a personal choice , as i think it stops them from crossing with defenders in some way and make them play a more direct and risky football since they cant pass laterally .

dont know if it works better i just like it in 3 strikers formations :D

well i did a few games with this one and the attacking footbalis simply pure joy to watch :D the af scores like crazy . Aboubakar from Porto is a machine in this position :D gonna start a proper save with this for sure :D

i also did put man mark on opposing fullbacks with both f9. just a personal choice , as i think it stops them from crossing with defenders in some way and make them play a more direct and risky football since they cant pass laterally .

dont know if it works better i just like it in 3 strikers formations :D

I'm glad you like it mate - Aboubakar is very well rounded as I recall it - which I think is the best for this position (Suarez)

Not sure what you are saying or I just want to have confirmation of what you are saying lol - can you post an image of that oi?

Yep AF loves it, but actually the two F9's should love it too - infact I'm doing a tweak to Gobbluth's tactic at the moment and the complete fw support makes love to it lol - Supply & Demand :)

Looking forward to more updates from you matey :)

Cheers

I'm glad you like it mate - Aboubakar is very well rounded as I recall it - which I think is the best for this position (Suarez)

Not sure what you are saying or I just want to have confirmation of what you are saying lol - can you post an image of that oi?

Yep AF loves it, but actually the two F9's should love it too - infact I'm doing a tweak to Gobbluth's tactic at the moment and the complete fw support makes love to it lol - Supply & Demand :)

Looking forward to more updates from you matey :)

Cheers

it is not oi , is just like tff man marking system . Left f9 marks right fullback and right f9 marks left fullback :)