jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score
NJZyfm0.jpg

WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch

What I'm about to show is purely insane in many ways - it all started as an experiment to see whether I could pull this one off or not - back in fm13 their was a tactic called Brobs that I was very exited with - it was the first tactic I tried from fmbase - so my experiment was to create something simular - Honestly I can tell you I have had several mind blowing moments with this one so I think I pulled it off :)

So...mind blowing moments equals a new thread - a new start for this beautiful looking tactic and yes SHE is a beauty lollol - Lets get started!!

Both wingbacks (supply) and all 3 strikers (Goalscorers & Supply) are very important in this formation - get the best you can get - Jorge - San Emeterio - Peruzzi - Rafael is just a few names I can remember for the wingback position - their is plenty more.

The Advanced forward is an exellent role in this tactic - I honestly believe you can be successful with many sorts of strikers here - Harry Kane - and other target type strikers who's good in the air I actually think those would do a great job - I also believe you can use strikers like Dybala and Gabriel Barbosa though they would also be very suited for the false 9 position. Walter the Brazilian striker he has around 10 for acceleration & pace - I believe he can do exellent as an advanced forward - don't mind him being a little overweight above 100kg :)

The two CM Auto should be having allround attributes decent good at everything - Pierre-Emil Hojbjerg - Grujic - Kante - Maia - Ajer - Lucas Romero - Renato Sanches - Fernandes (Brazilian) several Brazilians several Argentinians would fit in here.

The advanced playmaker - Lincoln - Canales - Payet - Jeez I can't remember the names, but you know what to look for here - your guide is Iniesta as he does it for me in the test save

The defenders - I will always recommend someone like Zouma and Laporte as the absolute creme of defenders - Their is ofcause others to be found like Jannik Vestergaard - Andreas Christensen - Mammana - Several English players around.

I highly recommend watching the matches in the 3d engine as their is alot to enjoy from the play within this tactic if you have the right players - all players get their action and though it might look like the 3 strikers get isolated its really not the case at all - they have plenty of support from both the middle and from the sides where the wingbacks reign. I don't think I have seen more breath taking football in fm16 than what this tactic provided with Barcelona - it was like the tactic was made for them - Messi & Suarez scored above 60 gls each - Neymar in the 50's.

My preferred 11

View attachment 143207

kg1wLDv.jpg

IMPORTANT!!!!!

USE THESE OI'S

View attachment 142008

Important - Team Talks
!!!

Do Them Yourself Is Highly Beneficial & Very Easy To Do - Jeffers89 have had tremendous success using team talks in his saves. Go to this Post HERE and save the images or memmorize these gems for this tactic or other tactics.

kg1wLDv.jpg

Fixtures Barcelona

View attachment 143203 View attachment 143202 View attachment 143201

League Table Barcelona

View attachment 143200

kg1wLDv.jpg

Your League Tables

Nottingham Forrest
League Table by Jeffers89

3CE1FE1.jpg

College Europa - Gibraltar Primera Division by Jeffers89

xRwaWdj.jpg

Athletico CP - Portugal 2nd Division by Jeffers89

WDOwAye.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday - Championship by Jeffers89

wwNx0YW.jpg

kg1wLDv.jpg

Training Preseason
zN4lO8y.jpg

Training In Season
gHvuNEg.jpg

Individual training - anything complete will do fine

Play With Fresh Players
Regeneration/Freshness for every game is crucial - the better condition the better performance - This is absolutely imperitive to take notice of the following formula.

Rest players individually straight after each match - Condition Below
74%=3days - 75-79=2days - 80-83=1day

kg1wLDv.jpg

Other Results

View attachment 143199 View attachment 143198 View attachment 143197 View attachment 143196

Competitions

View attachment 143195

DOWNLOAD SUBLIMITY HERE

kg1wLDv.jpg

OTHER DOWNLOADS

The Sextuple - (6 sublimity tactics with variation) - Visit here

The Main Thread - Top Team Tactics - Visit here

Other Underdog Tactics

GobbluthJD
Bankai

MRL's Sicilian Defense v5
FMSRB - EUSEBIO TWEAK

kg1wLDv.jpg

Disclaimer - Read text image below
F3SRnNP.jpg

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

To Succeed - You'll Need The Following Criteria's To Happen!!

Morale - Condition/Freshness - happiness/unhappiness - overall team cohesion - Team talks/prematch/HT/FT - Players that fit the roles
- Train the roles - these are all vital factors - ask yourself why other people can be successful and you can't - Follow my advice - Trust my advice.

If it doesn't work even if you fulfill all the criterias then move on to the next tactic in line for you :)

kg1wLDv.jpg

End Word

I think this is my new favourite tactic of the ones I created :) - However if you wanna check out my other tactics you can always visit My top tactics thread - where I by the way also will add the link to this one :)

I hope you will try the tactic/s and share your results in the thread - I'm interested in all kinds of posts, but please be specific/precise if you have any problems or questions in general - If you just wanna say hi that's ok too :)

What you think of my new thread? - like/dislike? - Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Here

Enjoy Guys!!

ps

Friend me on steam - Jesaustralia

Last edited:
I forgot to say - this tactic is a take one - so it hasn't been tweaked yet - feel free :)

Just loaded up my test save, a save where i play a strong City in the next match. Won 3-0 and played some amazing football. Kept them to 1 shot in the first half and that was a pen they missed :D

going to start another new save and give this a bash. Some part of me wishes you guys would stop making these top tactics, to many saves :D

Thanks for the work man

Just loaded up my test save, a save where i play a strong City in the next match. Won 3-0 and played some amazing football. Kept them to 1 shot in the first half and that was a pen they missed :D

going to start another new save and give this a bash. Some part of me wishes you guys would stop making these top tactics, to many saves :D

Thanks for the work man

Cool mate - remember their is both the original and a more underdog version - in truth I don't know how well the underdog version works I just know I managed a playoff 5th position in the 5th division with a promoted 6th division Weston-super Mare team - so a very poor team and media predicted 24th - would be interesting to hear how others would do with those smaller teams or even just average teams using the underdog version - the underdog version I haven't seen visually cause I ran it through commentaries, but their is some of the same positions so their will still be the same things as in the original :).

Ofcourse in this thread it is the original that matters to me mostlly becourse of the play - I should really plug it in to my regent save which is part regent part good ingame players :)

You are very welcome mate

Cheers

look at this supersub for leicester

View attachment 143140

Tank strikers/Tall strikers good at jumping heading - work great as I thought - these are my preferred advanced forward in this formation - sourrounded by two quick strikers the false 9's - what more could you ask :)

Cheers guys

look at this supersub for leicester

View attachment 1061168

Tank strikers/Tall strikers good at jumping heading - work great as I thought - these are my preferred advanced forward in this formation - sourrounded by two quick strikers the false 9's - what more could you ask :)

Cheers guys

Do you believe this one is better than your 424 direct winger V?

Do you believe this one is better than your 424 direct winger V?

That's hard for me to say - its two different formations that has different things to offer - I only released 424 direct winger V becourse it scored the most goals of any tactic out their (tested) , but that doesn't mean its the best at all - If I remember it correctly it also conceede alot - infact I recommend to use the direct winger 1st version more cause it had a decent defence as well as scoring lots of goals.

When all that is said I am very happy with Sublimity - it gives me what I crave - Beautiful football extreme wingbacks that attack like old school Brazilian wingbacks from the past - (Roberto Carlos - Cafu etc) - I'm tired of wingers and wide midfielders and then I love playing with 3 strikers - so better - worse hmm I don't know - Its attractive and with the right team it can achieve fantastic results :)

Honestly I think its for a very good team, but their is always the alternative the underdog version - which I'm considering to use for my Leicester team - they don't seem good enough for this formation in my current save and they actually do have decent players.

Also remember this tactic can probably still be tweaked and I encourage anyone who wanna try and do that to do that

Try it out mate and let me know what you think

cheers

That's hard for me to say - its two different formations that has different things to offer - I only released 424 direct winger V becourse it scored the most goals of any tactic out their (tested) , but that doesn't mean its the best at all - If I remember it correctly it also conceede alot - infact I recommend to use the direct winger 1st version more cause it had a decent defence as well as scoring lots of goals.

When all that is said I am very happy with Sublimity - it gives me what I crave - Beautiful football extreme wingbacks that attack like old school Brazilian wingbacks from the past - (Roberto Carlos - Cafu etc) - I'm tired of wingers and wide midfielders and then I love playing with 3 strikers - so better - worse hmm I don't know - Its attractive and with the right team it can achieve fantastic results :)

Honestly I think its for a very good team, but their is always the alternative the underdog version - which I'm considering to use for my Leicester team - they don't seem good enough for this formation in my current save and they actually do have decent players.

Also remember this tactic can probably still be tweaked and I encourage anyone who wanna try and do that to do that

Try it out mate and let me know what you think

cheers

I will try this one out for sure, but i will try it with Ajax too look at if you really only need a very good team ;p

Preseason training?

Didn't I say this in the OP?

I will only say this once - preseason is like everyone else who knows what they are doing

team cohesion very high 50% no rest days ticked match prep tactics untill fully fluid

Also at the tactics screen load in the tactic in all 3 slots

Also arrange 8-10 friendlies against very small or small opponents

Didn't I say this in the OP?

I will only say this once - preseason is like everyone else who knows what they are doing

team cohesion very high 50% no rest days ticked match prep tactics untill fully fluid

Also at the tactics screen load in the tactic in all 3 slots

Also arrange 8-10 friendlies against very small or small opponents

Only the in season training is shown not the pre season ;p

Someone spend a lot time to write OP and You didn't even read it...

Thanks for defending my honor lollol, but look below

Only the in season training is shown not the pre season ;p

Well that's becourse I expect people knowing these things - afterall its the same thing for every tactic, but that's not how it is so I will correct that in the OP so we don't have any misunderstandings :)

Cheers to you both

Thanks for defending my honor lollol, but look below

Well that's becourse I expect people knowing these things - afterall its the same thing for every tactic, but that's not how it is so I will correct that in the OP so we don't have any misunderstandings :)

Cheers to you both

Ooops to much Gin and tonic...good night lads;)

Op's updated with some over the top preseason training glamour text lollol

This tactic is incredible, i follow all instructions, im playing as Man utd, i normally send Rashford out on loan for 6 mths but he banging them in....love it