Suk Sam 4 wingbacks / literally utilizing 4 wingbacks

The only downside i think is that the IWB position is one lacking of talent though..You can develop some but for lower league management its gonna be a hard time.Will give it a whirl.

you can retrain wingers or centre mids

which tactic is the best one from all of these 3 mate ? :)

can you post the TI screen ?

WZM7jIb.png

all 3 versions use same team instruction.

Thanks.Something else i wanted to ask is that when i use the v3 my left striker is the one that underperforms most of the time..should i maybe try him as a F9 or something else you think i should change?

Thanks.Something else i wanted to ask is that when i use the v3 my left striker is the one that underperforms most of the time..should i maybe try him as a F9 or something else you think i should change?
As you wish. Watch how it goes. I did not play like that. lol

What’s skin are you using?
And on Tottenham how did you put Eriksen and dembele on inverted wing backs? Because I try to train them but I always receive a report they are not satisfied with the training

What’s skin are you using?
And on Tottenham how did you put Eriksen and dembele on inverted wing backs? Because I try to train them but I always receive a report they are not satisfied with the training

My skin is the Gunzo skin that is made by a famous Korean user.
The site require you to sign up and some activities, for example posting some replies.

so you need the google translation. www.fmnation.net .

And you have to remove other individual trainings except the position training.
or simply maybe Eriksen is not suitable at IWB. because his defensive stats are terrible.

Last edited:
This is definitely a top tactic....well done Vanco...well done!

My skin is the Gunzo skin that is made by a famous Korean user.
The site require you to sign up and some activities, for example posting some replies.

so you need the google translation. www.fmnation.net .

And you have to remove other individual trainings except the position training.
or simply maybe Eriksen is not suitable at IWB. because his defensive stats are terrible.

Cant you put the skin here like you do with the skins, insted of make a account because if you could this was much easy for me, because I download it for phone and then I copy for computer

Cant you put the skin here like you do with the skins, insted of make a account because if you could this was much easy for me, because I download it for phone and then I copy for computer
Sorry.. I can't. The author dont allow that.