Suk Sam 4 wingbacks / literally utilizing 4 wingbacks

good job. thanks.

and yes. the only way I've got conceded goals is the set-piece. so we must train the match prep. with 'def. set pieces' lol

I’m using v2 and I only score 2 goals and suffered always 1 goal, what should I do?

I just did 9 games on the premier league, using v2, I have 6 wins but I only win 2-1 and the other team shoots the double, should I change to v3 or change the training? I use balanced and movement attacking

I just did 9 games on the premier league, using v2, I have 6 wins but I only win 2-1 and the other team shoots the double, should I change to v3 or change the training? I use balanced and movement attacking
That is because the squad is not suitable. Use v3 or 442 tweak or audi v3 these 3 tactics are better than v2.

Maybe because v2 has no CM, has only 1 dm, it allows many shooting for opposition.

Last edited:
That is because the squad is not suitable. Use v3 or 442 tweak or audi v3 these 3 tactics are better than v2.

Maybe because v2 has no CM, has only 1 dm, it allows many shooting for opposition.

Ok I will try v3 and with 2 cm’s to see if I score more goals

Does the Right Inverted Wing Defense work best with left foot and the opposite is the same?

vanco can u post ur wolves team in english please

now I'm playing in 2020-2021 season, so almost players are replaced, except Diogo Jota, ***** Boly, Dominic Iorfa, Ivan Carvalleiro, Ruben Neves, Leander Dendonker.

What do you say in the middle of the game to motivate your players? Seems my players sometimes doesn’t play well
And what tactic do you use on wolves?

Last edited:
What do you say in the middle of the game to motivate your players? Seems my players sometimes doesn’t play well
And what tactic do you use on wolves?

'Concentrate' 'be more creative'

nowadays, I'm using 4wingbacks v3 and Audi v3.
Audi v3 is used against 4231 especially.