Suk Sam tactics v3.5 & Eusebio reboot

• Thread starter Thread starter vanco2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 102K
best formation to face 4-2-3-1 wide??

The 523, If you look at the OP, it says the following.

now let me tell you when we should play with 442 or Eusebio.

You should play with 442 when you face the formations that utilize 1 striker, 2 wingers and no central attacking mid-fielder.
for example, 4123dm (433wide) and 523wide.

And in case of 'Eusebio vanco tweak', It should be used when you face the formations that utilize 1 striker and no attacking mid-fielders including AML, AMR, AMC. for example 4141, 451deep... etc.

And against all the other formations, play with 523 tactic.

i saw it but results are mixed to bad and wanted to ask more. so everything except the specific for 442, is for 532.

i saw it but results are mixed to bad and wanted to ask more. so everything except the specific for 442, is for 532.

usually I play with Eusebio tweak against 4141.
and play with 442 against 4123 , 523wide.

against all the other formations, I play with 523

Hey Vanco if you get improve the 523 tactic say us please!! Now is the best I think, but sometimes you can lose with a worse team.

Thanks!

Hi everybody, hope you are enjoying your game with this tactic. I would like to discuss with you which are the best players for these tactics according to you. I am in my second season with Leicester. My best players are :
- Vardy -> first year he won the golden boot, best scorer and best assists of the league
- Van Dijk is enormous in my second season with 7.48 average, 84% tackles completed, 72% passes completed
- Demerai Gray even if he is a substitute, 4 assists in 8 games (beginning of November) , 15.6 km a match which is quite incredible for his work rate mark in my opinion.
- Simone Zaza scored 12 goals and 8 assists in 8 matches !! (b of November)
- Sterling, 5 goals and 4 assits in 8 matches (b of Nov)
- Goretzka (even if he has injury problems), 84% of passes succeeded, 78% of tackles succeeded,7.34 average, 2 assists in 8 games. (B o N)
- Kasper Shmeichel is terrific with 84% of passing, lots of them leading to goals, 80% shots are stopped, 7.21 average. Very good goalkeeper.

I use 442 a lot and 532. For more stats just tell me.

What about you guys ?

i started a save as leicester using these tactics. vardy is doing terrible compared to you though, 9 games and 2 goals so far for him. iheanacho is the 1 for ratings on my save

Vardy

i started a save as leicester using these tactics. vardy is doing terrible compared to you though, 9 games and 2 goals so far for him. iheanacho is the 1 for ratings on my save

He is very prolific with Iheanacho on the pitch against big teams. You should try him with Slimani against smaller teams. Who do you play in RM and LM ?

Jonathan Viera is very good. You can have him for 12M. Provides goods assists and scores goals sometimes. Albrighton is useless in this position, he is my second right back. Demerai Gray was okay in the first season for me.

You could even sell Viera for 30M euros the season after. But he is a good guy for tutoring

He is very prolific with Iheanacho on the pitch against big teams. You should try him with Slimani against smaller teams. Who do you play in RM and LM ?

if i'm doing the 442 formation i have gray on left and mahrez on right, or albrighton in one of those positions. if i'm doing the 523 i have chilwell or fuchs as wbl and janmaat or albrighton as wbr. i did stick mahrez as wbr a few games i know it sounds off but he did quite well there.

Improve Vardy's play

if i'm doing the 442 formation i have gray on left and mahrez on right, or albrighton in one of those positions. if i'm doing the 523 i have chilwell or fuchs as wbl and janmaat or albrighton as wbr. i did stick mahrez as wbr a few games i know it sounds off but he did quite well there.

I advice you to recruit an other winger for 442. For preparation matches you should try teamwork, It works brilliantly with me in my career with Leicester. Hope It will help you improve his stats

I advice you to recruit an other winger for 442. For preparation matches you should try teamwork, It works brilliantly with me in my career with Leicester. Hope It will help you improve his stats

yeah i will look for another ml at january window. i'm not sure if i'm using the right formation at the right time. i have beaten utd and and tottenham away, but then i'll draw with the likes of newcastle and watford at home.

Back