Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
well rumors on goal.com are buffon and akinfeev are on arsenal radar and one of them on the way so thats good... for other arsenal transfers i am guessing chamakh is a done deal and some youngsters.. as for barca ibrahimovic, henry and yaya toure out and arshavin,villa and fabregas in..

I think Rooney will go to Madrid and Fabregas will go to Barca. I hope Celtic sign Kamara, Sol Campbell and Bullard on loan.

Emmmm.. I hope David Goodwillie comes to us, though he probably won't, and I firmly believe that Andy Dorman will find his way to Ibrox in the near future. In my work as well, rumours are flying around Mcgeady's off to Birmingham.

Spurs to Sign, Dzeko, Arda Turan, Bellamy and Richards

they wont get dzeko but why couldnt the other 3 happen?? they got a brilliant chance as they are in the champions league.
Dosen't mean they've got enough money, they've spent bombs over the last few years, and have a big squad and can't see much investment

I've heard that we're getting David James on a free... =( Huntalaar was a rumour I heard, but I don't know much about it. Now that Barca have Villa, maybe we'll get Ibrahimovic, he'll be wanting possible first team Champions League football =p

I've heard that we're getting David James on a free... =( Huntalaar was a rumour I heard, but I don't know much about it. Now that Barca have Villa, maybe we'll get Ibrahimovic, he'll be wanting possible first team Champions League football =p
He's staying put, i know it was a joke, but still |)

I have heard West Ham are selling Green, Upson and Cole to bring in the likes of Dorrans, James and O'Hara.

chelsea closing in on the signing of yossi benayoun apparently, dont know if its true obviously but if it is surely will be the end for joey cole.

chelsea closing in on the signing of yossi benayoun apparently, dont know if its true obviously but if it is surely will be the end for joey cole.
Lol, who did you hear this off? They might be 'under influences'

chelsea fc rumour mill, also heard something about this a little while ago. i personaly wouldnt mind him but his knowere near as good as joey cole.
IMO, He's just as good as Cole, he's the trickiest player at Liverpool and can do things others can't and owns a lot of players

Back