Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
Eduardo and rosicky will leave arsenal going to everton or villa (teams of that stature.) Every villa fan knows the 30+ crew at vp will be departed, kp boateng and dorrans are possible targets. Owen and carrick set for a move, joe cole to move to certain 1st team football (not a top 4 team.) kuryani (sp) eyes premiership move. Torres out for certain; a side note for liverpool, youre destined for tier 2-3 football in the next decade.

Think gerrard will leave and torres will go back to spain, also what about managers dude? benetiez will be at juve and i think moyes or mourinho will be at man utd if not this summer then next

Think gerrard will leave and torres will go back to spain, also what about managers dude? benetiez will be at juve and i think moyes or mourinho will be at man utd if not this summer then next
fergi said there is no chance of him leavin this summer he told reporters they will prob retier before him

What we really, truly need is a proven goalscorer, someone in the Kris Boyd mould. Offload Heskey, and give The Fonz a shot. Keep our wingers. Also, a proper defensive mid backup to Petrov wouldn't go amiss. And of course, offload all the useless ones such as Reo-Coker, Salifou and (especially) Harewood.

yeh but he did say next season would be his last wouldnt surprise me if he spent the upcoming season to scout his replacement and dont get me wrong i never want him to retire but he said himself he can only put up with this pressures of football for so long

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

mulgrew to rangers i hope not hes our best player by a mile, actually wish we got relegated could do us some good

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Ballack
Deco
Anelka
Ferrira
Bosingwa

(All out of Chelsea)

Maicon
Aguero
Pato
Pirlo (all to chelsea)

(Rumours about the chelsea website, Pirlo wouldnt please me

Now if only that were true

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Here is, in my opinion SHOULD happen (If chelsea want to win some trophies), not rumours all about like my above post

Danielle de Rossi to Chelsea
Kun-Aguero to Chelsea
Jesus Navas to Chelsea
Maicon to Chelsea

Leaving!!
Ballack
Kalou
Ferriera
Deco
Anelka

dont think maicon will come to the premier league it wouldnt surprise me if real spend like 100 million on him. chelsea should get aguero dzeko de rossi and possibly another centre back as well as a right back cause JT is starting to become a reliability. wouldnt mind micah richards. we need youth into the side.

Eduardo and rosicky will leave arsenal going to everton or villa (teams of that stature.) Every villa fan knows the 30+ crew at vp will be departed, kp boateng and dorrans are possible targets. Owen and carrick set for a move, joe cole to move to certain 1st team football (not a top 4 team.) kuryani (sp) eyes premiership move. Torres out for certain; a side note for liverpool, youre destined for tier 2-3 football in the next decade.

Eduardo isn't a bad shout at all. If he can get over his injury he really is what Villa need, a brilliant goalscorer and tidy in possesion. I hope to god your right but I somehow expect to see someone of the Kevin Doyle mould arriving in the summer.

Ballack
Deco
Anelka
Ferrira
Bosingwa

(All out of Chelsea)

Maicon
Aguero
Pato
Pirlo (all to chelsea)

(Rumours about the chelsea website, Pirlo wouldnt please me

Now if only that were true

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Here is, in my opinion SHOULD happen (If chelsea want to win some trophies), not rumours all about like my above post

Danielle de Rossi to Chelsea
Kun-Aguero to Chelsea
Jesus Navas to Chelsea
Maicon to Chelsea

Leaving!!
Ballack
Kalou
Ferriera
Deco
Anelka
Aguero and Drogba on the front line. . .now that would be something. Though I don't get why you'd want de Rossi to come over when we've already got one of, if not the best holding midfielder in the world in Michael Essien. That and I'm not sure if there'd be an offer good enough for de Rossi to take that would get him to leave his home club. Maicon I'd love to have if it means shipping off Bosingwa or relegating him to a backup role as he's too fragile to depend on as a first-choice back. I'll have to do some research on Navas, but we've got enough presence on the wings that buying another player in tht position is just a luxury.

Aguero and Drogba on the front line. . .now that would be something. Though I don't get why you'd want de Rossi to come over when we've already got one of, if not the best holding midfielder in the world in Michael Essien. That and I'm not sure if there'd be an offer good enough for de Rossi to take that would get him to leave his home club. Maicon I'd love to have if it means shipping off Bosingwa or relegating him to a backup role as he's too fragile to depend on as a first-choice back. I'll have to do some research on Navas, but we've got enough presence on the wings that buying another player in tht position is just a luxury.

You wouldnt rather have De Rossi, Essien, Lampard in mid-field, Mikel is rubbish like, and Essien is just as effective outside the holding Role

You wouldnt rather have De Rossi, Essien, Lampard in mid-field, Mikel is rubbish like, and Essien is just as effective outside the holding Role
Mikel is still young by most standards, but if he is expendable, I wouldn't mind sending him on his way if it means getting a de Rossi or someone of his caliber.

Jamie o`hara and Hutton to Sunderland 10 - 12 Mil? Possibly Kenwyne Jones out if get good offer

Jermaine Jenas, Jamie O'Hara and Alan Hutton in a 20 million pound group transfer to Sunderland.

Edin Dzeko moves to Tottenham to partner Jermaine Defoe after Tottenham finally secure Champion's League football in an 24 million pound deal.

Roman Pavlyuchenko and Peter Crouch sold for 10 million, and 8 million pound respectively.

These are of course my desires, not what I expect to happen.

I could see us bringing in another goalkeeper ;)

Robbie Keane to Sunderland rumour we appear to be trying to buy the spurs team lol

I think Fabregas will leave, Gerrard will leave for 20 M & Van Der Vaart to Madrid. Fabregasto Barca'.

I think Fabregas will wait it out one more year and if we dont win anything, Barca can have him, Id understand why he'd leave, no one wants to go thorugh the career as one of the best of there time and nothign to show for it!!

Manchester United to Purchase Karim Bezema in a 22million pounds deal, Utd also secure England Midfielder James Milner for 24million.

Manchester United to bid 50million for Torres, but liverpool reject in favour for a Manchster City Bid of a similar amount

Wolves are very keen on getting Robbie Keane back.

really hope Milner doesn't go to Manyoo... don't think he'd be keen either, unless the money was too good to turn down. Joe Cole is more likely.

City cannot offer Champions league football. So there will not be overpricing of players.
Also good to know that Torres will not go to City now. :)

Back