Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
i just hope we buy some decent premiership players who arent on mega wages and actually want to play for the club, probably see a few pompey players back in the premiership next season

I personally don't see United or Chelsea buying any world class players this summer tbh.

i know chelsea will we kinda need to. im not sure about utd and how much money they will have.

Chelsea do certainly need to due to their aging squad, need some younger stars in their team to set them up for the next few years.

Chelsea do certainly need to due to their aging squad, need some younger stars in their team to set them up for the next few years.

yer most definatly. we do have a few players coming back next season stoch, cork, mancienne and di santo.

yer most definatly. we do have a few players coming back next season stoch, cork, mancienne and di santo.

That's fair enough, but it's like saying Arsenal will be fine because we have Merida and Jay Simpson :P

i just hope we buy some decent premiership players who arent on mega wages and actually want to play for the club, probably see a few pompey players back in the premiership next season

Hmm, Kevin Boateng? Maybe O'Hara on loan? Also, Albin and Lukaku? :D Oh and Huddlestone? :D Would be amazing.

The odds of Torres never playing for Liverpool again are 11/8 :O:( dropped from 18-1 since the news of his surgery.

From reading his Autobiography it struck me that the only team in Spain he would ever play for is Atletico. But with the rumour of Benitez being offered an 80 million Euro transfer budget by Juventus if he were to sign for them and the fact Rafa and Torres have a good relationship a move to Italy could be on the cards.

ROFLMAO :)

He's on a free mate and I'd imagine he'd go to Birmingham over Sunderland

As if he would ever consider joining United :S

Steven Ireland is a Manchester United supporter... lol..

soooooo rumours Liverpool are planning a 16 million bid for Steven Pienaar, a 2.5 million bid for Wayne Hennessey, Van Der Vaart and Karim Benzama.

Ballack
Deco
Anelka
Ferrira
Bosingwa

(All out of Chelsea)

Maicon
Aguero
Pato
Pirlo (all to chelsea)

(Rumours about the chelsea website, Pirlo wouldnt please me

Now if only that were true

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Here is, in my opinion SHOULD happen (If chelsea want to win some trophies), not rumours all about like my above post

Danielle de Rossi to Chelsea
Kun-Aguero to Chelsea
Jesus Navas to Chelsea
Maicon to Chelsea

Leaving!!
Ballack
Kalou
Ferriera
Deco
Anelka

Cristiano Ronaldo
Carlos Puyol
Lionel Messi

to Burton Albion

for a combined fee off £5

I can see either Aguero or Pato coming to us, not both.
The others im not sure about but i agree with the players you think should leave.

Another thing to note is that Jesus Navas will never leave Spain let alone Seville. He suffers from chronic homesickness and refused to play for Spain up untill this year and has anxiety attacks and seizures as a result. Good player though, although i feel he would be too lightweight for the Premier League.

Apparently Real are going to offer Raf Van Der Vaart to 'Pool during the summer
Probably on loan

Arsenal Out

Denilson
Eduardo
Gallas
Rosicky
Diaby
Fabianski

In
Chamakh
Melo
Remy
Hart
Rodwell

arsenal
OUT:-
eduardo
flappyhandski
gallas
diaby

IN:-
loris/hart
richards
irland
chamka
and a dm possbly melo

looks like arshavin wants out to barca according to sky web page also torres seems to be hinting he dosn`t want to stay in the prem and only came here because of rafa according to the sun(but then the sun chats **** alot)

Last edited:
Back