Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
i reckon aguero is finnaly gunna complete his move to chelsea hopefully :D

i also reckon if liverpool dont get 4th spot which they proberly wont now torres could leave but cant see him going to another prem team proberly back to the la liga

and i heard that the chamakh deal to arsenal is a free transfer which is brilliant for them they need a good striker and to get one for free is brilliant.

Joe hart is going nowhere, mancini has proven with the signing of adam johnson and the introductions of dedryk boyata and abdi ibrahim that he likes using youth players, why sell one of the best young keepers in the world?
it depends though, hart isnt gonna come and sit on the sidelines, he knows hes more than good enough to start. i actually think loaning him back out another season is the best idea. much as he loves city he wont come back to sit on a bench, especially when any team would have him, and hes very likely to be englands no1 come euro 2012 (i think we will see him get truly blooded into the england side from euro qualifying)

we will loan him out to brum next season again, then he will replace shay given

Arsenal to get Eden Hazard

Chelsea to get Di Maria and Lukaku

Man United to get D.Silva and Milner

City to get Balotelli and Maicon

oh my god i nearly forgot about this lad this is a must buy he could easily be the new drogba i have seen him a few times this season and he is sensational for his age he is a absolute tank and a prolific goalscorer already.

Lads, quick reminder, this isn't the Joe Hart discussion thread.

oh my god i nearly forgot about this lad this is a must buy he could easily be the new drogba i have seen him a few times this season and he is sensational for his age he is a absolute tank and a prolific goalscorer already.

yeah your saying you would like chelsea to buy him me too but doubt it very much i never even heard of him until i saw a thread about him on fm base lol

yeah your saying you would like chelsea to buy him me too but doubt it very much i never even heard of him until i saw a thread about him on fm base lol

yer same here hadent heard of him before this season but have seen a few performances. i know it isent the best place to look but try and look at his wikipedia page if its true then oh my god he could be a world beater.

yer same here hadent heard of him before this season but have seen a few performances. i know it isent the best place to look but try and look at his wikipedia page if its true then oh my god he could be a world beater.

yeah looked at him before and ive watched clips of him on youtube if chelsea do sign him in the future i will be over the moon :D but this summer i wanna see aguero pull on the chelsea shirt :D

yeah looked at him before and ive watched clips of him on youtube if chelsea do sign him in the future i will be over the moon :D but this summer i wanna see aguero pull on the chelsea shirt :D

yer would love that his a proven scorer and young just what we need.

joe cole to spurs, aguero to barcelona , ashley cole to real madrid , fernando torres to inter milan

joe cole to spurs, aguero to barcelona , ashley cole to real madrid , fernando torres to inter milan

doubt any of them are gunna happen but you never know and i hope ashley cole dont leave

i think inter might put a cheeky bid in for torres and if inter gor in the champions league it might just happen torres and eto would be awesome together

I think that Torres will go to barcelona but Rooney no chance!

The only club in Spain Torres would play for is Atletico he has said so himself in his autobiography.

I see Liverpool buying more players who do a job but wont advance the team.

We're gonna start with this **** already? Holy bajeesus.

Eden Hazard to anywhere, way too good for Ligue 1.

Joe hart is going nowhere, mancini has proven with the signing of adam johnson and the introductions of dedryk boyata and abdi ibrahim that he likes using youth players, why sell one of the best young keepers in the world?

Because he wants to play first team football?

hart will leave city given will be number 1 for years to come unless the rumours of buffon joining are true

Back