Sunderland V Arsenal Match Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 8K

Winners ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
harsh? he had no intention of getting the ball and every intention of stopping the man, how is that harsh please do tell me.

What the **** do you expect Song to do? Get out of the way and let him past?

he went in fairly for the ball and gets a Red CardoO)

What the **** do you expect Song to do? Get out of the way and let him past?

correct me if im wrong but bringing someone down with intention when the ball isn't won 9 times out off 10 is a yellow card therefore if your already on a yellow card for doing something pretty much the same and you get another yellow, makes a red. fully deserved red card, you wouldnt be moaning if it was the other way round for a start, Sunderland deserve at least a point.

Song clearly didn't go for the ball. Clever play from Steed who saw the opportunity to put him in danger and Song took the bait. I don't see what the fuss is about, 8/10 times those type of challenges will end up with a card.

cmon lads get the killer 2nd goal

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Penalty ! ya buety !:D

Sunderland fully deserve something out of this and HAHAHAHAHA they might still get something, what a **** **** penalty.

What a wank penalty, should learn from VDV ;)

bad miss, if you're going for power you have to get over the ball

****** **** Rosiky keep the ******* ball down :@

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Almunia's playing well "touchwood"

even if it was 2-0 at halftime it wouldnt be gameoever. I swear it was you the other day that said you hate it when commentators say stuff like that.

Actually it was me :$.

Just joined the game, but saw the pen XD.

Looks like a good game. Just the kind of game we want to hold onto and show we can win, how serious is Fab's injury?

Actually it was me :$.

Just joined the game, but saw the pen XD.

Looks like a good game. Just the kind of game we want to hold onto and show we can win, how serious is Fab's injury?

Apparently injured his hamstring.

Bollocks

1-1 ffs, ROUTE ONE follows brilliant finish by Bent.

Woooooooo they deserved it!!! 1-1

I guessed the right score, but wrong goalscorer for arsenal lol

You've gotta love Darren Bent :wub:

GET IN BENT Sunderland deserved something from this game, well done Benty!

Back