Sunderland vs Liverpool

John Mensah given a straight red card after Gyan was picking Skrtel's nose :P

Sunderland have not took their chances today simple as that and Liverpool have. But the officials have been massivly poor also which hasent helped.

Anyone else think Kevin Friend has had a truly awful game? Even by his low standards...

Anyone else think Kevin Friend has had a truly awful game? Even by his low standards...

One of the worst i have seen from an official this season. Atleast he has been consistant today....consistanly ****

One of the worst i have seen from an official this season. Atleast he has been consistant today....consistanly ****

i can think of worse performances from the men in black this season but it's ok, they will get there pay cheque and ref a game next weekend where as the manager, this time Steve Bruce has to be careful he doesn't comment on how poor the referee is in his press conference.

Steve Bruce, he's got a big fat 'ed, he's got a big fat 'ed chant cries out again!

Luis Suarez has probably never even heard of "Just Can't Get Enough", the song his chant is based on :P

Suarez looks injured. Groin injury. Whats up with Liverpool and Groin injuries.

I hope it isnt serious, we need him, more now than ever with Gerrard out.

Looks like a groin injury. Could keep him out for a couple of weeks.

Back