Sunderland vs Liverpool

The Reds XI in full is: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Suarez, Kuyt, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Cole, Maxi, Poulsen, Ngog.

Spearing starting, interesting. Good to see Agger back :)

Predicted Formation:
Reina
Carragher - Skrtel - Agger - Johnson
Lucas
Spearing - Meireles
Kuyt - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Suarez

Carroll​
Wasn't expecting Spearing to start.

Sunderland team

Mignolet

Ferdinand Mensah Bramble Bardsley

Sessegnon Henderson Muntari Richardson

Welbeck Gyan​

Liverpool 3 - 0 Sunderland : Suarez, Carroll and Kuyt

Could Cattermole didn't return, we wouldn't worry.

I think Sunderland will win this game. They played well against big teams at home. Cattermole will be big miss and playing with Muntari is like playing with 10 men. Henderson should work extra hard.

Don't know why but I think this will be a really good exciting game with a few goals.

3-2 Sunderland

Sunderland team

Mignolet

Ferdinand Mensah Bramble Bardsley

Sessegnon Henderson Muntari Richardson

Welbeck Gyan​

Agger's inclusion should mean less disconnection from the defence to midfield, he'll take it forwards. Carroll and Suarez vs their defence, I definately back them for that.

Im looking forward to seeing how Carroll and Suarez play together (if they both start) if they do I think they should be able to tear Sunderland apart. 3-1 Liverpool

Come on Gyan, I want to see plenty of dancing in Luis Suarez's face :wub:

will be interesting to see how the Suarez - Carrol partnership does. Hopefully better than the Torres - Drogba one ay ;) :P

"Steve Bruce, he's got a big fat 'ed, he's got a big fat 'ed, he's got a big fat 'ed."

Cattermole on for the injured Muntari.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Malbranque on for the injured Richardson.

2 subs used in just 25 minutes for Sunderland! Lets hope the rest of the team get injured too :P

in 24 minutes we've shown little creativity/adventure and a tendency to go long...

Back