Sunderland vs Liverpool

Really? What bull that is. It may or not have been a penalty. The tackle did look like it was on the outside of the box, but the momentum took him in. The amount of pressure the linesman was under there, it was a difficult decision.

The commentator's have just said it looked like a penalty. So shut up, and stop trolling :)

Leaving my opinion is not trolling?? It was a shocking decision, the ref had a much better view of it than the assistant and should have stuck by his decision. If this was Clattenburg people would be going mad.

Sunderland dominating possession, made nothing. We've done the exact opposite so far.

Danny Welbeck and Asamoah Gyan are a great partnership, If I were Danny i'd definitley play for the Black Stars rather than England

Great save Mingolet!

As a United fan i would be ****** off if he chooses Ghana. Every 2 years he will be off in Jan for ACN and we dont want that to happen.

It was a good two yards outside the box but from the Refs view (behind the liverpool goal) it looked like a pen but from every other view it looked a freekick, if he had given the pen i think you could have forgiven him but I dont know what the lineo was doing

Shocking Decision, i have no idea how that was a penalty, but i suppose i shouldnt complain! I just hope we win by a couple more goals to make that awfull decision less significant.

Really? What bull that is. It may or not have been a penalty. The tackle did look like it was on the outside of the box, but the momentum took him in. The amount of pressure the linesman was under there, it was a difficult decision.

The commentator's have just said it looked like a penalty. So shut up, and stop trolling :)

I don't understand in any way how he's "trolling"? The referee and Linesman made a big **** up and gifted Liverpool the lead when they definitely don't deserve it..

I don't understand in any way how he's "trolling"? The referee and Linesman made a big **** up and gifted Liverpool the lead when they definitely don't deserve it..

Based on possession we don't deserve, but the chances we've made compared to theirs, we do.

Yeah...i hope Sunderland win this now. They have been the better team and that wasn't deseved by Liverpool.
So sad that the ref saw it but the linesman fu**ed it all.

Leaving my opinion is not trolling?? It was a shocking decision, the ref had a much better view of it than the assistant and should have stuck by his decision. If this was Clattenburg people would be going mad.

Trolling may have been a tad out of order, so sorry about that.

However, to say that officials deserve no respect based on a possibly incorrect decision from one linesman is an outlandish thing to say, and the reason for my anger.

Based on possession we don't deserve, but the chances we've made compared to theirs, we do.

But the chances of Liverpool have come more from Sunderland mistakes rather than good build up.. I suppose in terms of quantity they "deserve it" but definitely not in terms of quality :)

Suarez hasn't looked happy with Carroll all game. Understandably so, the lad still looks knackered.

Shouldn't have played him imo.

Sunderland look lost since that decision. Not suprising really.

instead of just saying 'That wasn't a penalty' or something similar he said that's why we shouldn't respect referees which is just a stupid thing to post. That's why it's trolling

As a United fan i would be ****** off if he chooses Ghana. Every 2 years he will be off in Jan for ACN and we dont want that to happen.

But a much as I like Danny, he wouldn't realistically be a starter for United as in a few years surely the players up front for United would be Rooney and Hernandez, unless Rooney drops back into midfield.

Jay Spearing playing very well first half, one of our best players today :) Could him and Kelly be our future Carra and Gerrard? ;)

But a much as I like Danny, he wouldn't realistically be a starter for United as in a few years surely the players up front for United would be Rooney and Hernandez, unless Rooney drops back into midfield.

Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Berbatov. Fergie always wanted 4 quality striker now we can have 4.

Cole, Yorke, Ole, Teddy.

Off topic though..:)

Decent half, we've not been good going forwards, too many long balls, but we've made more chances, and used our luck so far. Spearing's stopped everything they've done, and Carroll's looking dangerous in the box.

Back