Super 4-6-0 : the team who fight against relegation entered into champion league

Could you explain what tactics to use for which type of team a bit better please?

How to choose between HB and ANC tactic, and I see from pictures there is RGA version are u going to upload these too?

Yeah i'm sure the tactics are good but what's the difference between them, which one for which team etc..

Poorer/Lower team use the Att tactics.

Bigger team use the Ctr tactics

Is there player instructions? As i can not download tactic from my phone

Just like what W4nker said, Poorer/Lower team use the Att tactics.

Bigger team use the Ctr tactics.
Anc tactics play by storm and with more domination, Hb tactics play with more strategy and plan.
I like anc now.

Last edited:
Rga involves in attacking much more. But he leaves lots of space behind him. It‘s dangerous. I use it rarely.

Are ANC and HB both successful? What should I use for Gladbach: ANC or HB? I know I should use Att version. What version did you use for Bra? ANC or HB.

Are ANC and HB both successful? What should I use for Gladbach: ANC or HB? I know I should use Att version. What version did you use for Bra? ANC or HB.

Youcan play Hb att.
When i was in lower league, i also play hb att. But now i use anc ctr.

Last edited:
Using the probably most beautiful 4-1-3-2-0 what an incredible tactic won 10 straight with Gosport media prediction 22nd.... am sitting 4th after being 18th after 21 games am still in with a chance of winning it... Well done

Just took over leeds sitting bottom of prem hb att the best to help me?

This tactic is ******* insane

post some screenshots please
smile.gif