Super 4-6-0 : the team who fight against relegation entered into champion league

post 36 says delete pass it shorter is that on the real madrid tactic.

Testing the R.Madrid tactic, so far I've absolutely steam rolled any opposition. The AMC's play some beautiful football, some fast paced 1-2's that rip through defenders and they all score some absolute screamers. Brilliant so far

Testing the R.Madrid tactic, so far I've absolutely steam rolled any opposition. The AMC's play some beautiful football, some fast paced 1-2's that rip through defenders and they all score some absolute screamers. Brilliant so far

Post some screenshots to bring attention to this great tactic if you have time. :) I'm having great success too. What team are you playing with, I'm Gladbach.

I got to say that this tactic is epic by all accounts but one question though is it important to have the centre AMC players instructions or can i change them? I say this because I notice he has (run wide with the ball ) in his player instructions?

Rmadrid been doing good for me , however the middle AMC dosent score much , did someone mention to change them to SS ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I am am having the same issue, does changing the central AMC to a SS help? Or does it effect the tactic too much?

Very excited to try this with my Everton save next season. I'll Probably go with the RM Tacitc. Can people who've used the tactic suggest players for the 3 AMC's please.

Very excited to try this with my Everton save next season. I'll Probably go with the RM Tacitc. Can people who've used the tactic suggest players for the 3 AMC's please.
No special requirements, if you look at screenshots its all average players, u can use retrained strikers or good amc finishers.

Which one would be best for West Ham? The Real Madrid style?

Last edited:
had some great results with this tactic in the opening few games of the season. i play as Forest.....

5-1 v West Brom
7-4 v Swansea
4-2 v Arsenal
4-2 v CSKA
5-2 v Barcelona

conceed quite a few but these have been the usual (corners / individual errors) i just seem to outscore everyone and make so many CCC's the game seems to have to give a few goals to the opposition jsut so every game doesnt look like a landslide

I would recommend

My options for the AMC positions are: Barkely,Cabella,Mirallas,Ince,Vydra,Borini and Batshuayi.
Right now I'm rotating a lot because I can't decide on who's best to play there. What would you lot suggest ?

These are my first three results View attachment 418715View attachment 418714View attachment 418712
Creating a good amount of CCC's but not finishing. Both of my wins have come from really scrappy goals as well.

Last edited:
Has anyway tried this on 14.3, was working wonders for me on the old patch but wondered if it was still as good?

Any plans for a tweak for the update?