Super 4-6-0 : the team who fight against relegation entered into champion league

This tactic suit very well for Southampton team,but I still find way to tweak this tactic with solid defense! I use HB attack and ANC attack. I choose Defpos and balance for training schedule !!!

Happy NY :) Can you pls explain are these new tactic for small teams too. And perhaps some screenshots.

R.Madrid style suit most teams include the small.I gonna go to bed, maybe next few days I will show some screenshots. It's kind of you If you are willing to test the tactics and show some pictures.I think this version won't let you down.

what is the match prep match training for tactic barca & real style??

i cant find the anc version at all please can you put a link on here

Anyone tried this on FMC??You said it was a tactic for lazy people, well, here i am, the lazy one :)..

Cant be bothered with the full game(takes to long), but wouldnt mind trying this on FMC

Anyone tried this on FMC??You said it was a tactic for lazy people, well, here i am, the lazy one :)..

Cant be bothered with the full game(takes to long), but wouldnt mind trying this on FMC
There's no difference in the ME from the full game to classic mode. In other words, it should work.

u can always use fm speed, to speed up ur game ;)

Leave tactic as it is original, whats the point
in destroying tactic.

Could you upload a picture of your tactics-screen apvmoreira? Would be much apreciated :)

So, no more feedback on this?

Barcelona style does not work for me, but Real style is doing wonders.