Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

DOwnloaded!

Starting with my local village team, Marske Utd F.C :)

Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Make sure you have put the .XML file you extract, into My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data.

It should then pop up when you click new game, asking which database you want to use. Make sure "change" is ticked. Then select it on the next screen. :)
ive put the xml file into the editor data folder but when i click new game i dont seem to get asked which database to use or see the "change" box.

Not sure Danny, i've downloaded unofficial patches through steam so should really work

Oh my god, this is amazing stuff!
Thanks, must have taken most of your lifetime to complete :D

Every time I load up a game it goes to windowed mode with an error message is this just me or is everybody getting this, it works fine but this is annoying me :p

Absolutely amazing work and seems to work great, I thank you for your effort.

ive put the xml file into the editor data folder but when i click new game i dont seem to get asked which database to use or see the "change" box.

I've got the same problem, when I start a new game i goes directly to the screen where I can select which leagues I wan't to play in. But no box where I can change which database I want to use.

And I've put the file i my folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\Allan.ALLANS-PC\Dokumenter\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

I've got the same problem, when I start a new game i goes directly to the screen where I can select which leagues I wan't to play in. But no box where I can change which database I want to use.

And I've put the file i my folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\Allan.ALLANS-PC\Dokumenter\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data
yesterday thats what was happening to me and it just skipped straight to the league select screen and missed out the first screen that lets you choose the database but for some reason today when i loaded football manager and click new game the first screen that lets you choose a database randomly decided to come up. maybe you just need to restart computer?

This is just class. this is the ultimate challenge of workin ur way up from the bottom

No because you can't create new games with the demo.

Excellent work - my local team is level 10

Not moaning but most of the added teams play in blue - must be the default if not set in the editor :D

hey guys, wat division is sutton utd or carshalton athletic in?
would really wanna know, because this is amazing well done shaun u really are a true fm fan :D
the reason i wanna knw bout sutton or carshalton is cs their my local teams, and im getting fm10 soon soooo :B:B

Thanks for this it has made career managing a whole lot more interesting! A quick point though, the Kent Premier has relegation to Level 10 but there is no Kent Level 10 division in the additional data; I presume this would force them to the Sussex Level 10 instead which is incorrect, they should go to the Vandanel Kent County League which is the correct Level 11 for Kent. There is no Level 10 league in Kent (available space if the Kent LEague wanted a second tier).

Is it possible to edit it to stop teams being relegated from an individual Level 9 league.