Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

Durham are in league below conf north.

I've loaded it up but discovered one slight problem, The names of the leagues such as English Premier Division is completely missing, On the world tab etc it appears as a blank space, On news screen when it comes up with leagues its got for example, You are subscribed to news threads including Northern League Div 2, , , , and conference north. (just gaps) can this easily be fixed?

Other than that, Amazing database,

This is a really good database, goes quite slow on my computer though. Starting my career at local team Hadleigh F.C. they are pretty rubbish but at least their not in the bottom tier.

hey this looks awesome for me to try a sunday league reputation nobody manager and try to make it to the big time as a manager!!! however... i keep getting an XML parsing error! not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of editor/_macosx/._england-to-level10_superbladesman_build 038

and then some random computer letters here...

any ideas on how to fix because its then resizing my FM into a very annoying to play screen instead of full screen...

any idea i rely want to play this!
thanks

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

for anyone who experiences my problem above....
what i did was let it create a new folder within the editordata folder when i unzipped this caused this error message simply make sure it does not create a new folder and ur problems are solved!
thanks for this awesome career management coming up...

a bit off topic this question but has anyone ever played to the end of an fm can u get to an end or just a stupid age????? does it randomly kill u off at some age?

i've heard it resets your age after long enough. the game never ends and you cannot die.:)

Same as. I keep keep getting that error too. but otherwise this is just an excellent addition. Many clubs in my area (Swindon) - Supermarine, Highworth Town and Fairford to name 3 that are now playable. Fantastic work :)

whilst browsing i found a local club... Liversedge... i also noticed a striker danny clapham i know a danny clapham who plays for this team so ive searched around but culdnt find anyone else in the team i knew... is this coincidence or are some of the players actually real players for the team!?

I'm playing as Tiverton Town (Southern Premier) in my solo game and all their proper players are in there. I checked in the Non-League Paper yesterday and there was an article about their best defender Matt Villis so I think it's very authentic.

Help please . . . . Asap
how do i unzip the file?? when i click extract all, it says folder is empty. And do i have to have anything else downloaded for it to work? Like editor software etc???
Thankyou

Last edited:
This looks great... out of interest, what are the chances of convincing SI to include even half of these leagues in next year's playable database?

When I've extracted this to the reccomended location it always comes up with an error message every time I load the game (something about an XML parsing error, it says not well formed at the address that it's been extracted to). It allows me to select the changes in the dialogue box of the new game (after ticking and unticking the boxes in the preferences), but when I've selected the folder for the new game it does nothing whenever i try pressing the "select data editor files" button. I think I've probably done something wrong with winrar after I downloaded the files. Can't really remember how to use as I last used it in 2008.

ok i am new here so hi everybody... i downloaded this file Sean, i placed it as requested, it is really great but every time i choose start new game there is no pop up window to ask me which database to choose. it showed up only once the first time i ever played and the any time i creatd something in editor or now with this new file of yours, nothing. i read here others faced the same problem, so i restarted my computer... but still nothing... how to i get this right... help please

all the error does is make the game windowed. but it still works
allong with the database im my local team carshalton athletic with no problems

guys who are having the XML problem look up to my post a bit futher up it explains how i fixed mine!

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

How does ur club turn from amatuer to semi pro? just by getting promoted or do u have to speak to the board or something?

ok i fixed the pop up window for db by uninstalling and reinstalling the game... now i edited the FA Cup that SEAN gave here adding the teams of level 10 too but this time the cup starts a month earlier...

there is one big problem though... when i fix the number of teams entering which now is 1032 and not 648 as before when i try to verify the rules it turns automatically in 256... i mean it wont remain on the 1032 as it should be but returns on 256 telling me thus that the rules are not correct... how do i fix this? how do i make this number remain in the line of clubs entering the FA Cup?

please, Sean urgent help... so that i can finally start playing a bit!!!
thanks

Sorry Thundercat but I don't know. I don't really use the editor.

ok then can you fix this yourself with the programs you used and then mak it availlable to us?
i send you a prvate email with the leagues and teams i added... just to make FA Cup a bit larger...
i do not understand why that number changes...
if you did not use the editro then how did you create thise leagues... is it always a feature within the game?
can you add those levels to FA Cup?