Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

I didn't create this. A Guy called 'Super Bladesman' did :)

I downloaded this and went to load my football manager and it came up with an XML parsing error. I followed the instructions correctly so i'm confused to why there is an error. any help would be gooooddd :)

finds it all ok, wen i try to add a manager is says, unreconigsed record in routine pack?? ANY HELP?

works ok by myself but not as network, with somone who has the same download?

Last edited:
Really good work with this. I just wondered how the FA Cup works. Im currently playing as Castle Vale in Level 10 which means Im not in the FA Cup this season, but if I get promoted to level 9 will I be entered or am I not involved at any level?

does anyone know how you actually add a new league? As i was thinking of adding a league below BSN/BSS in fm09. do you use the data editor? or is it only achievable in fm10 (i haven't got fm10 yet)

You should download the new version (Build 041). This has been updated further and you no longer receive the XML Parsing Error.

Absolute class. Got my local town team Leamington FC. One qestion - I was playing as Torquay, any chance I can resign Torquay and take up a job at Leamington or do I need to start a new game?

for all those who had the same problem as i had...when clicking ‘Start A New Game’ but no dialog window that pops up. you have to save the file to 'my documents, sports interactive, football manager 2010, db, editor data'.

where myself and most others probably went wrong is not saving the file to 'editor data' in 'db' folder!!

hope this helps some of use wanting to use the file.

The game knows the xml file is there. It shows up with the other edits I've made when I start a new game. However, I can still only manage in Blue Square North/South. Any ideas?

very good cheers!!!!!!!! however, if poss, culd u mabye have promation in the leagues added on. gr8 stuff anyway

ive got a majot problem. the fa cup is buggered up, im newcastle town,managed reach 1st round, n theres no league one or two teams in it at all :/ whats going on

The game knows the xml file is there. It shows up with the other edits I've made when I start a new game. However, I can still only manage in Blue Square North/South. Any ideas?

Do you have any other custom leagues loaded? I tried using this with another custom cup for UK and it wouldn't work, only showed down to BSS/BSN like you get. When I loaded this league as the only custom I could them go down to level 10.

its a awesome thing, but where do I get the unzip thing from??

This is absolutely OUTSTANDING work!!

Now if only i could figure out how to insert the club logo and faces into FM off the club website?

SI should be including all these leagues as standard with all logos and faces!! some of us like a challenge :D

Do you have any other custom leagues loaded? I tried using this with another custom cup for UK and it wouldn't work, only showed down to BSS/BSN like you get. When I loaded this league as the only custom I could them go down to level 10.

Yes thankyou you solved it. I had 2 other xml files loaded one which I use as a rolling edit for transfers etc and one with a custom cup I created. It seems that created competitions throw it out although my transfers file works fine.

Thanks

I am trying to make some adjustments so I can sreat a new team in the Eastern premier but everytime I make an adjustment like change a teams name, stadium finances it mucks up . Is there any way I can do this, I just want to add a new team. Please help

Cheers

Hey,
I have loaded the file correctly, and followed the steps. However, when i go to select a division i dont see any sub divisions. Like the screne shot sean posted on the first page. And when i select say Level 9, i would get a blackscrene and then the game would stop working.
Any suggestions?