Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

you have to download the new version from HERE you have to make a sega pas though

County Challenge

Hey. I'm not actually sure which version of this or when I started my game but i know its using superbladesman 10 tier thing. . .Using fm 10.3

After a good few years playing time I have managed to get nuneaton town to league 1. For a couple of years (virtual) I've really been getting annoyed with the birmingham county challenge cup rubbish.

I play my reserves in it now anyway but it still causes league games to get postponed and then future congestion. Also, playing teams like aston villa/birmingham/coventry reserves (who havent got any reputation), i have no chance of winning especially when there reserves are like a championship/league 1 side, I'm 1-33 on to win and when i obviously lose, my team morale is destroyed and the fans are furious.

Is there any way thats i can move the competition so it becomes a reserve cup like it is for birmingham/villa/walsall/cov??? Even if i could opt out!!

I dont want to have to start a new game up but it is just a real pain in the ***.

it comes up with an error when I start a new game with this enabled:

"Could not process rule group settings in D:/document and settings/.../England-to-level10_Super-Bladesman_build041.xml.xml
English FA Cup - Too many teams (21) requested from English Northern Premier League Premier Division (20 teams)"

Does no one else get this?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scrap that, i read above and saw the answer to my question.

Last edited:
Can you get level 11 on 10.0? because my 10.3 is not working

When I download it (off this site) i try setting up a game and it just freezes :S

I cant get this to work...

It says that the fa cup is apparently requesting too many teams from Northern Premier League (21) when theres only 20 Teams in that league.

Going to give this a try with the team formed at the pub on my street - Newcastle Benfield =P

I cant get this to work...

It says that the fa cup is apparently requesting too many teams from Northern Premier League (21) when theres only 20 Teams in that league.

read page 5 and you'll find the answer

all i did to fix it is put king's lynn(they dissolved) back into the Northern Premier League Premier Division and set their nation to England

King's Lynn haven't dissolved they are now called King's Lynn Town and play in United Counties League Premier Division (Level 9)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Hey. I'm not actually sure which version of this or when I started my game but i know its using superbladesman 10 tier thing. . .Using fm 10.3

After a good few years playing time I have managed to get nuneaton town to league 1. For a couple of years (virtual) I've really been getting annoyed with the birmingham county challenge cup rubbish.

I play my reserves in it now anyway but it still causes league games to get postponed and then future congestion. Also, playing teams like aston villa/birmingham/coventry reserves (who havent got any reputation), i have no chance of winning especially when there reserves are like a championship/league 1 side, I'm 1-33 on to win and when i obviously lose, my team morale is destroyed and the fans are furious.

Is there any way thats i can move the competition so it becomes a reserve cup like it is for birmingham/villa/walsall/cov??? Even if i could opt out!!

I dont want to have to start a new game up but it is just a real pain in the ***.

That was an issue i had with SB's update - I am currently working on my own 2010/2011 database - down to level 10, NO RESERVE teams at all!!! Instead of county cups, i have made each division have a league cup, so Nuneaton Town would play in the Conference Cup, FA Trophy and FA Cup - whereas Nuneaton Griff would play in the Midlands Cup, FA Vase and FA Cup, my database is very close to be finished, just a few more 'Regional Paths' , a few kit colours and a bit of extensive testing to do

Every time I load up a game it goes to windowed mode with an error message is this just me or is everybody getting this, it works fine but this is annoying me :p

Im getting a similar thing, because whenever i load mine it says that there are too many people from the nothern premier division (or smomething like that) in the FA cup and then when I click okay the lowest league is the default league:mad:

Im getting a similar thing, because whenever i load mine it says that there are too many people from the nothern premier division (or smomething like that) in the FA cup and then when I click okay the lowest league is the default league:mad:
Are you running ALL the levels for the version you downloaded?

Have you got another edited league running?

You may have seen this before but i haven't got a clue what to do about it,

Could not process rule group settings in C: etc.
English FA Cup too many teams (21) requested from the English
Northern Premier League Premier Division (20 teams)

A solution for this would be great

You may have seen this before but i haven't got a clue what to do about it,

Could not process rule group settings in C: etc.
English FA Cup too many teams (21) requested from the English
Northern Premier League Premier Division (20 teams)

A solution for this would be great
Are you running ALL the levels for the version you downloaded?

Have you got another edited league running?

mine doesant work its got summing wrong with the english FA cup

Database

Hey guys , what a great idea and must of taken an age to put together . Well done !

My only concern is spending 4-5 seasons getting somewhere (and endless hours) and the game crashing . I can see people have concerns regarding certain errors .... are these errors fixed ?

I cant wait to get started .. again well done for all the hard work