Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

Got a problem..

when I download the full DB the .zip file is blank(or corrupted or something)

but the lite one downloads fine...but i don't want that one..

anyone got any ideas?

When i click on the box to 'edit data files' i click change and nothing comes up to choose why is that? Please someone help i want to do this

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this / had this problem?

Most fixtures throughout England (like 90% of them) are only on Saturday with the other 10% of fixtures either on Sunday or midweek.

This isn't only in Level 10, but all the way up to the Prem.

Any ideas? Have I missed something in the first post?

Hey guys
Sean amazing work! really is. And once Si decide to release a patch to help the FA cup etc will be spot on.

Have been thinking though. Level 11 and 12 is where its going to get really really tough. So here is my thought..........we should all help you. Seriously. If we pull together we can make this the most indepth game ever. Local teams in level 11, like my loacl team Aylsham is made up of my friends (many of which use FM10 as well) but We all know their names, positions etc. I should think that nearly every single person on here has at some point been sat in their local pub, gone to their local recreation ground/stadium etc to watch their loacl team. So we should all pull together, names of the team, Nicknames, kits colours etc.

Im more than willing to do this for Aylsham, if you need a hand sean, mail me and i'll give you the basic details etc.

Like the idea mate :), i can do Seaton Delaval FC & Blyth Town :) also if someone could make the logo's n stuff that would be great :) although some teams dont have logo's at that level.

guys im finish level 11

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

who can help me to insert in level 11 regional borders??

this is fanastic, but i have loaded it ok and started a game but when i am playing i only get a black screen on tv view?

can anyone help?

Has any one got a long running game on this???
i finished first season with the mighy Elburton Villa just in time for then 10.2 patch which stopped genie working so i did a stupid thing and deleted the saved game as ive had things like go wrong after so long.
as i want to take the mighty villa to the champions league i want to know if the promotions and everything work ok.
cheers guys

when set up a new game it comes up with an error saying that the combined communities league and hellenic league havent got enough teams, iv checked the editor and they do so whats the problem?

Has any one got a long running game on this???
i finished first season with the mighy Elburton Villa just in time for then 10.2 patch which stopped genie working so i did a stupid thing and deleted the saved game as ive had things like go wrong after so long.
as i want to take the mighty villa to the champions league i want to know if the promotions and everything work ok.
cheers guys

I did, I'm currently just finishin 2012/2013 season. I started with Northampton Spencer in the United Counties Premier League (level 9). I left them top of the Ismithian league to join Exeter. Left Exeter after a season and a half and now Sunderland manager. So It does work, it just takes an age to load once the FA Cup starts because it shows every qualifying round which is pretty annoying. I'd say you should definitely download it and run it if you havent already, definitely a challenge to see how far you can go with a very small club.

any idea when levels 11 or 12 may be released to play on here? I would love to get into the proper sunday league type sides and see how far I could take them, that would be an enormous challenge!

by the way im just starting out as Birtley town FC in level 10 and its amazing yet so frustrating! i have a feeling i may become obsessed with it!

hey sean nice data but just one problem is u did the FA cup wrong

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

hey sean nice data but just one problem is u did the FA cup wrong

nvm i didnt read the bit bout the fa cup till now :)
but great database :)

is there a new build for this. my copy isn't working with the new update

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

anyone??

is there a new build for this. my copy isn't working with the new update

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

anyone??

Yes there is mate, on the Sega Fourm thing. bulid 067 i think :)