Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

does this work with the new patch cos i cant seem to get it working and im doing everything right :s

I dont think it is, I keep getting a warning message with it.

Thats the one. And I cba to edit it so I'm just doing it on 10.2

The OP in my thread on the SI forums has links to my new build, which now comes in three flavours: Level 8, Level 10 and Level 11.

erroray.jpg
hi i still have this error when im using the level 11 database..any help? thanks^^)

When the game starts to load up an error occurs (Route group settings YOUR-01E79066F6) too many teams entered in FA cup from nortern premier 21 when there should only be 20. Do you have any idea why im getting this error when others arn't??

thanks alot, this is great! you deserve something for this, top quality! must have took you ages, well done. Its greatly appreciated

a quick question how do you get teams into the FA trophy Im playing as Fc halifax town and they played in this years trophy but in the game they dont play in it can someone help me please cheers
Chris

please, read above guys, it's on the SI website

Because i'm nice, i'll give you the link - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

Cheers for the link, but... when i try to log on, its saying account not recognised!! I have registered two accounts with Sega Pass, and its still not letting me into either!! Anyone else have a working lower leagues database for england?? (with no errors...)