Super Tactic! But Players Tire And Injure Easily

Arkle

Reaction score
I believe i have made a tactic which has the potential to win every game by 3 goals or more, theres just one problem... it requires a high fitness level and i pick up a lot of injuries and fatigue very early in the season.

Anyone have any tips on how to keep my players fresh? (i rotate a lot and it still catches up with them)

Lower their training levels and try to spread out the friendlies a bit more.

Get good physios and fitness coaches. Rotate your squad, set more intensive fitness regime training in preseason and spread out your friendlies. Also, try to pick up some players with good physical attributes to fit the tactic.

i will put up the tactic when ive completed a season with it so i can show you results :)

yeah i wasnt sure whether to increase or decrease the training, will post some screenshots of the tactic soon

That's going to put people of your tactic..

SUPER TACTIC!!...

But it's not that good because your players get injured, and are knackered all the time.

View attachment 140787

Well thats my first result of the season using overload training and only a few loan and free signings, i'll keep this updated a bit and if it impresses people i'll upload at a later date

its a diamonds 4-4-2 with a dmc, 2 cms and an am

i'll put it up now mate on the tactics download page

How come your managing Swansea and your signature says you have Torres/Rooney etc in 14/15 season, yet your screenshots are from the 10/11 season.

And how the **** did you attractt those players to Swansea?

Might still be his signature from FM09 or something.

How come your managing Swansea and your signature says you have Torres/Rooney etc in 14/15 season, yet your screenshots are from the 10/11 season.

And how the **** did you attractt those players to Swansea?

Different game?

yeah different game :)

wanted to start a new game with this tactic to show that it works from the start

and with that save i managed to attract those players just from good results, destroyed the championship first season, 2nd season got 5th and won fa cup and been winning most things since, getting a transfer budget of 150 mil the last 2 seasons

that signature is now a season or 2 old i'll update it later :)

View attachment 140890

this is my results so far from this season with this tactic, ive tried uploading it on the tactics screen so hopefully it'll be up there soon :)

View attachment 140890

this is my results so far from this season with this tactic, ive tried uploading it on the tactics screen so hopefully it'll be up there soon :)

mate, please upload it on filefront or other so we can test it, otherwise it might take a litlle time to be avaliable.

Thanks in advance