SuperLeague Chairman Game (Need someone to be an editor too!)

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently about to take part in BorneExplorer88's Chairman Game. However, I was also thinking about setting up another.

This game will be run from: Football Manager Chairman Game

We will be using a database which has an 8 tier "super league" system, but we will only be using the 16 teams from the top division (See below for what teams are available.)

However, I do not have FMRTE, so we would need someone who does have it to make all the editing!

For the full details, simply look in the "Rules" sections of my websites forum!

(To play, you will also need to apply to my website - it only takes a few seconds!)

These are the prices for each team, plus how much you will have left:
View attachment 359987

Teams available:

(
Team - Username - Chairman Name)

A.C. Milan - bballshawn - Shawn
Arsenal - Kenrry10 - Kenrry Valderrama
At. Madrid - Scurrffyuk - Ruined Facebook
Barcelona - Garryharry - Garry Harry
Chelsea -
Dortmund - S3lby - Ryan Kimbrell
FC Bayern - Ronhaar - Franz Beckenbauer
FCP - Scotty98TR - Scott Trowers
Inter - AIM10 - Andrea Borgollio
Juventus - KaiRooney - Santiago Munez
Man City - Akash - Akash Sky
Man Utd -
PSG - RTvD - Rafael Thomasson
Real Madrid -
Napoli - Revolution - Rev O'Lucion
SLB - NathWalker - Jens Lehmann

Full Rules:
This will be a "SuperLeague" game. This means that there will be a World Premier League with the worlds best 16 teams, and a World Championship with the worlds next best 16 teams.

Any team below the Championship will be considered as outside the SuperLeague system (There are 8 divisions altogether).

There will only be a maximum of 16 chairmen at one time, and chairmen may only own World Premier League clubs.

Buying a Club:
To make the finances more equal, each chairman will start with £800m.

No one can go more than £30m in debt. After that, your club will be placed in administration, and if you are not out of it by the end of the season, your club is relegated!

When you buy a club, the value of the club, plus the value of the club's debt, will be subtracted from your £800m.

Since some clubs (Real, Barca, United, Arsenal) are worth more than £800m, there are rules in place allowing you to buy these clubs:

No club will cost more than £1b.
On top of your £800m, you can borrow upto £150m from "the bank".
Whilst you owe the bank, you cannot spend more than £20m-net transfer spend.
Every year, all your profits will be taken away and paid back to the bank (And deducted from your loan).
If by 3 seasons you haven't paid off your debt, some of your players (Selected randomly using "random.org") will be taken away from you and put into a "Blind auction".
The bank takes half of whatever the auction makes, you get the other half. The debt if wiped away.

If you still need to borrow more money to buy a club, you can borrow money off other chairmen.
If you agree to borrow money off a chairman, you must agree an when it needs to be paid back.
If it isn't paid back in time, the other team can take any of your players, with the total value of the players being taken off the debt. You will be paid HALF of this value back.

This also includes the players wages for a year; So if a player is on £4m a year, £4m will also be knocked off the debt, aswell as the player's value.

Relegation:
If your club is relegated, you will be out of the game. If there is a queue you can join it, if there isn't you can sell your club (See below) and buy a promoted club.

If your club enters administration, you will be relegated, and the above applies.

Selling a Club
If you decide to sell your club, you ill get the new value of the club. You must pay any debt the club has, and if you cannot afford to pay the debt, it will be transferred to your new club.

Buying & Selling Players:
Chairman-to-Chairman Transfer:
You may make an unlimited amount of chairman-to-chairman transfers or loans.

Once a deal has been agreed between the 2 chairmen, BOTHchairmen must message me. Only after I have confirmed the deal can an official press release be made revealing the deal. Any un-official transfer news can be put into the "Paper Talk" section of the forum.

Chairman-to-AI Transfers:
You can make an unlimited amount of Under-21 Chairman-to-AI transfers.
You can only make 3 Over-21 Chairman-to-AI transfers per season.
Loan deals cannot be made with the AI.
All AI transfer deals will be made in a seperate transfer window.
If 2 clubs make a bid for the same player, a blind auction will occur (See below).

The price of the transfer from AI clubs is:
Under 21:
From Championship clubs: 1.5x the player's value.
From other clubs: 1.25x the player's value.

Over 21:
From Championship clubs: 2x the player's value if from a relegated club.
1.5x the player's value from any other Division 2 club.
From other clubs: 1.5x the players value.

Wages:
Wages between a player between 2 chairman controlled clubs: 1.5x the player's current wage.
Player from a relegated Premier League club: 1.25x the player's wages.
Player from a Championship club: 1.25x the player's wages.
Player from another club: The player's current wages.

Free Agents/Blind Auctions:

Free Agents:
At the end of the Chairman-to-chairman and chairman-to-AI transfer windows, there will be a seperate Free agent auction, which will last 1 day.

Any clubs who want to sign a free agent must make an offer for the wages of the free agent.

If 2 clubs offer for the same player, whoever offers the highest wages will get him.

Blind Auctions:
If more than 1 club go for the same player from an AI controlled club,all clubs will be informed. The clubs must then make an offer for the players wages to me. The minimum wage offer will be 1.5x the players current wages.

Hiring & Sacking Managers:

Sacking Managers:
If you want to sack your manager, you must pay him 1 years wage PLUS a 'severance fee' depending on how long he has been at the club (Rounded up to the nearest 3 months). The fees are as follows:

3 Months - £150k
6 Months - £300k
12 Months - £500k
18 Months - £750k
24 Months - £1.5m
More than 24 Months - £2.5m

Hiring Managers:
To hire an unemployed manager, there is no fee. But his wages will depends on your team's predicted finish. This is as follows:

1st-3rd - £45,000 a week.
4th-8th - £35,000 a week.
9th - 12th - £25,000 a week.
13th - 16th - £15,000 a week.

To hire a manager working for a team that is chairman owned, you must agree a fee with them. All managers will have a "Buy out fee" of his current wages for 2 years.

To hire a manager for a team that is AI owned, you must pay for his current wages for 2 years.

Upgrading facilities:

All upgrades take 6 months to build, unless it says otherwise.
£2m for each facilities upgrade.£5m for a 5,000 seat upgrade of stadium capacity (Every current stadium has a maximum capacity of 100,000). (1 year)
£100m for a new stadium, with a 20,000 seat extra capacity to your current with a maximum capacity of 180,000). (2 years)

Last edited:
Man Utd all the Way for Me.....
And thats 3 active Chairman Games in the Forum.....

Edit Idea Changed - Juventus it is now

Last edited:
Man Utd all the Way for Me.....
And thats 3 active Chairman Games in the Forum.....

Changed the OP. :)
What do you want for your chairman name? Santiago Munez again?

3? Plus this will be hosted on the website, so it won't be clogging up the forum :p

Last edited:
Yes, but the Members will be from here Right?
Yes 3...Borne's, Nath and Mine and now this yours....

Have Made my account on the Website and have Posted the Chairman Name and Team there....

Yes, but the Members will be from here Right?
Yes 3...Borne's, Nath and Mine and now this yours....

Didn't know you and Nath had made one :p

And yeah, everyone will be from FM-Base :) (Unless an unregistered guest see's this thread and applies on the website...)

Can you please explain this a bit more?
have taken part in a Chairman Game but suffered Relegation in the 1st Season with Newcastle.....

I would like to try this Out....
Team Name - FC Bayern
Manager Name - Franz Beckenbauer

Can you please explain this a bit more?
have taken part in a Chairman Game but suffered Relegation in the 1st Season with Newcastle.....

I would like to try this Out....
Team Name - FC Bayern
Manager Name - Franz Beckenbauer

If you check out the website, all the rules are on there.... I will edit the OP to include them though mate :)

Also Mate, wont having Napoli here be a Better one than Roma?
They have a Better Squad and had a Terrific season in IRL as well

Also Mate, wont having Napoli here be a Better one than Roma?
They have a Better Squad and had a Terrific season in IRL as well

I didn't make the database, personally I would agree. I'll make a poll on the website to decide? :)

So Now what do I do?
Create an Account on the WebSite?
OK have Read the Rules.
Will ask for Help if I dont Get anything.....

I didn't make the database, personally I would agree. I'll make a poll on the website to decide? :)

But editing the Database would be Simple I think......We just have to replace the Team and Add the Team we want....
Also adding Dortmund has to be a Priority...perhaps for Ath Madrid?

I have made a poll, and I have voted for Napoli. The poll will close as soon as we have 5 votes, or tomorrow. The game will start as soon as we have an editor and 16 players in total (Including the editor)

But editing the Database would be Simple I think......We just have to replace the Team and Add the Team we want....

Again I agree, I'll remake the poll to include Dortmund and Corinthians in a minute. The 2 with the highest vote will win :)

Any other suggestions anyone has, please say them now!!!!

EDIT: Since Napoli has 3 votes, Roma can't win. I'll close the poll early and make a seperate Dortmund one :)

Last edited:
So Now what do I do?
Create an Account on the WebSite?
OK have Read the Rules.
Will ask for Help if I dont Get anything.....

Yeah, just sign up! And of course, ask anything you want! :D Kai also has experience with chairman games, so I am sure he will be happy to help as well as me :)

Agree.....Dortmund has to be in there.....for Ath Madrid, Inter OR Benfica....

Agree.....Dortmund has to be in there.....for Ath Madrid, Inter OR Benfica....

Not Corinthians?

I'll make it between Dortmund, Corinthians and At. Madrid then. The highest 2 after 5 votes or a day in :)

Last edited: