Zvono

Reaction score
Startet a new game with Spurs. I have create a 4-2-3-1, that has turned out pretty good I think. I'm in January and unbeaten in the Prl.

Here you have some screens:
View attachment 516999View attachment 517043View attachment 517040View attachment 517038View attachment 517037View attachment 517034View attachment 517027View attachment 517026View attachment 517022View attachment 517012View attachment 517010View attachment 517009View attachment 517008View attachment 517006View attachment 517004View attachment 517046

It's a plug and play tactic. Dont use any OI. Same tactic home and away.

Only time I change anything, is when I'm up against "the big four". Change mentality to standard, and let my assistent do OI.

P.S.
If you are playing a sub team I would recommend using OI, and change the mentality to standard

Comments to the tactic:

I love it so far!

Started using this half way through my season played 19 games won 16 games drew 3 looks really good just shame my strikers dont score on a consistant level will not score for a few games and then bang in a hat trick out of nowhere but when they aint scoing the inside forwards are or the advanced playmaker is. out of the 19 games only let in 12 goals and scored 48.

So, after 10 games in league I'm on top with 9 wins and 1 draw, 22/5 in goals. Im very pleased with You tactic so far, even not conceding much now. Midfield playmaker is doing really nice job in this setup. So Your tactic is not only for big clubs, with right decisions, good team talks and trainings it can be nice to play in smaller clubs. Great that u have shared with us Your tactic :)

View attachment 519984 View attachment 519987 Going pretty **** well so far, Higuain is banging them in at Striker as is Zupata, but these IFs are what make this tactic for sure, Kevin Kampl has got 7 games, 7 assists and 3 goals from AMR, It's splendid to watch this tactic play!!

View attachment 519990 Best result thus far.

Plugged it in mid season and had a nice result first match :D

tactic does f*cking wonders for me in my as monaco game !

yeah this tactic is f*cking awesome!!! and my striker is a monster now :p banging them in 1 afther another :D

I've been doing great with this tactic with Barcelona so far. 19 matches played, 15 won and scored 53 goals. I still conceded 20 goals, and scoring from corners is very rare, despite having excelent kickers. In the Champions League only lost at Paris, won the other 5.

Great job!

I forget to say that i beat Chelsea away 5-0,Man Utd 1-0 home,Newcastle 5-0 away,City 2-0 away and Arsenal 4-1 away,crazy tactic mate

The tactic
Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1

Tweaked version. New settings for defending set pieces
Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - tweak

what training do u use, do u use individual training. with ur inside fowards do u play the right footer on the left & left on the right. going 2 give it a go with liverpool.????

what training do u use, do u use individual training. with ur inside fowards do u play the right footer on the left & left on the right. going 2 give it a go with liverpool.????

balanced training, matchpreb teamwork. I use inverted IF.

Look screens at OP. All the information should be there..

just beat chelsea at their ground with ajax in my first season 4-3 and now im through to the quater finals of the champions league!

Won all my friendly games. Plenty of goals and CCC each games.
It's the best tactic I've used since patch 14.3

Congrats Zvono

Last edited:
impressive can u put a screen shot of ur individual training. im using sturridge as a inside foward its working well in pre-season

Nantes FC you play with which version thank you

For the moment yes I use "control" all the time, because I always lead quickly by 2 ou 3 goals.
I didn't use any OI for the moment, but I will against Juve, Inter and in C1.

is ur tactic fluid that impressive im liverpool won the 1st 3 league games but only played hull,norwich & west ham so havent been tested yet. when u play the big guns do u still use control.