Do the centre backs need to fast for this tactic? I've just been offered Subotic from Dortmund for 8 million, but I wasnt sure if he was fast enough as he only has 8 for acceleration? Any advice would be fantastic people please...

I am milanista...where do you have montolivo? If you do, how is perform in AMC position.

I have Montolivo as MC, he's pretty decent.
My AMC is Kaka and when he's injurend I have Lewis Holtby.

Do the centre backs need to fast for this tactic? I've just been offered Subotic from Dortmund for 8 million, but I wasnt sure if he was fast enough as he only has 8 for acceleration? Any advice would be fantastic people please...

I think you need one of the two DC to be fast because there are balls through center which are very dangerous and and a fast DC can be useful

what have u done?? it seems like my results differ to yours. i have been using milan and done with friendly matches. i just got smashed by red bull salzburg 3-1 on CL best placed playoff.

I don't know mate, it's strange, because I used this tactic to test it with other saves, and the results were great too.

balanced training, matchpreb teamwork. I use inverted IF.

Look screens at OP. All the information should be there..
How do reckon the tactic would do if i were to change the Anchorman to DLP on defence?

Still very early in preseason, but i am not happy with creating chanced and weak defence. Maybe is working for some guys, but not for me. Just lost 3:1 against brescia at home :mad:

Still very early in preseason, but i am not happy with creating chanced and weak defence. Maybe is working for some guys, but not for me. Just lost 3:1 against brescia at home :mad:
what training you using?

Would recommend this tactic, currently using in my Arsenal save and undefeated half way through so, so far so good. The only change i made was changing the BWM to CM,(support) as suits Ramsey and Wilshere better and they are playing well.

Just test it again with Dortmund, I won 1-4 at Fribourg.
Definitely it's my favourite tactic since 14.3

does anyone know if it looses its effectiveness after using it for over a season?

Hey guys when did the tweaked version come out? I was using this just before the **** 14.3 patch i think. and worked great now though! i cant seem to do anything, defence is so weak the opp just run past, and attacking, My players just pass the ball randomly anywhere.

If the tweaked one came out after patch il give it another go

after i lost in last 4 games (w/ other tactic),
for my first game i used this, and i get win 6-1.
and 2 games after that, loss 2-4 (vs. Soton) and 1-2 (vs. Swans)

i managing Everton, what should i do?

Last edited: