Hey guys when did the tweaked version come out? I was using this just before the **** 14.3 patch i think. and worked great now though! i cant seem to do anything, defence is so weak the opp just run past, and attacking, My players just pass the ball randomly anywhere.

If the tweaked one came out after patch il give it another go

It's a 14.3 tactic according to OP

Won the league and FA cup double with this Tactic 1st season, hoping that long may this continue, hoping 2nd season is good as well!!

Anyone else taken this on 2nd season??

Hello guys

Haven't been online for a week or so. But I'm glad to see so many of you are enjoying my tactic.

Please do keep posting your experience with the tactic

Any idea what is going on? This tactic isn't really working, I did everything that you said. Tactic is fully fluid. Everybody else seem to be having great results but not me. Any way of knowing what I'm doing wrong? Annoying game because I only found one tactic that worked since I bought the game.

View attachment 407585

Any idea what is going on? This tactic isn't really working, I did everything that you said. Tactic is fully fluid. Everybody else seem to be having great results but not me. Any way of knowing what I'm doing wrong? Annoying game because I only found one tactic that worked since I bought the game.

View attachment 527417

Who's your AMC ?

Last edited:
I really don't get why this tactic is not with 70 pages as it's the BEST for 14.3
With FC Nantes in Ligue 1, Media prediction 15th, I'm 2nd right now after 23 games. I win most of my games easily..
Just bought Salva Sevilla as AMC and it's just success...

Just plug & play.

Good AMC and good Striker are the key.

View attachment 539705 View attachment 539707 View attachment 539710 View attachment 539712 View attachment 539714 View attachment 539715

Are you playing with the original or the tweaked one ?
Merci mec ;)

hello

use the tactic with nott forest loose all the time ( i am in premier ligue )

loose all match i conced a goal every 2 shoot on target by computer stupid patch 14.3 no tactic work i loose all match nothing to do i have stupid def and god mode striker in front of me

Last edited: