*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

Jassar, You could make a whole set of modified tactics to download?

Thanks

Hi , is the OP tactics for version 2 or version 3??

For pre-season, if i use normal/defend/attach....which one should be the one i concentrate on during preseason games?? Which one should be priority to get it fully fluid first??

For pre-season, if i use normal/defend/attach....which one should be the one i concentrate on during preseason games?? Which one should be priority to get it fully fluid first??

dont worry when u will keep all 3 tactics .... all tactics will become fluid at the same time .... i concentrate on normal in preseason

dont worry when u will keep all 3 tactics .... all tactics will become fluid at the same time .... i concentrate on normal in preseason

jassar did u get round to looking at my tactic ive improved the defence now will u put ur genius to it?

how can i avoid complacency? my defenders allow stupid goals...
i always talk assertive and at the end of the game i do a private chat with almost all the players, although seems to do nothing in the defence

how can i avoid complacency? my defenders allow stupid goals...
i always talk assertive and at the end of the game i do a private chat with almost all the players, although seems to do nothing in the defence

as long as u are winning it is normal .try to put them to defending training too often

i'm playing with shakhtar second season and i've done so far 7 league games (6 of them i won by a large difference and the other i draw because i used reserves). in those 7, 4 games i conceded 5 "stupid goals".
so by putting defending training i may be able to keep clean sheets?
my next game is against ac milan, so i'll see if defending training is worth... ;)

Last edited:
i'm playing with shakhtar second season and i've done so far 7 league games (6 of them i won by a large difference and the other i draw because i used reserves). in those 7, 4 games i conceded 5 "stupid goals".
so by putting defending training i may be able to keep clean sheets?
my next game is against ac milan, so i'll see if defending training is worth... ;)
yes defending traning comes handy if defense is doing something stupid

what attributes should be:
-assistant:
-Assistant to motivate
-Director of Football
-head of youth development

what attributes should be:
-assistant:
-Assistant to motivate
-Director of Football
-head of youth development
i usually use fmrte to check the ca and pa of a staff member and I usually sign from there . For *** manager I will say look at staff like mike phelan . I never use director of football but u can use fmrte to check higher pa director
for head of youth I always see someone like newton motta.