*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

I have just won Ligue 1 with Evian TG (first season, 96 points) using only defense tac. The very best one especially for underdogs.

very good set of tactics, but for the first season, the second season, unfortunately, do not work as it should

very good set of tactics, but for the first season, the second season, unfortunately, do not work as it should

for me it does ...see my OP to check how to get it right the second season

Same as aml and amr just chage the position search to mr and ml

Jassar, to avoid the second season syndrome, I did according to what's mentioned in the OP. But for my Spain team, what can I do to avoid as I had the confederation cup at the end of the season thus I can't remove the tactics as I needed them for my match

Jassar, to avoid the second season syndrome, I did according to what's mentioned in the OP. But for my Spain team, what can I do to avoid as I had the confederation cup at the end of the season thus I can't remove the tactics as I needed them for my match
make traning to defending and make some minor changers to tactics like make the defenders AND dm a little more defensive

well a big thank you goes to you jassar this awsome tac got my san marino into the big time it went to the last game of the season i was second 2pts clear of 3rd i lost so into the playoffs i went and i won it not bad for a team that the media said i would come 16th took some beatings along the way but i dont have the best players but this tac made them play like a team so thank you very very much

A little update on my Man U save. So far only 2 goals conceded after 17 games played. Started every game with NormalV2 and change the tactics depends on the situation during the match. Tricky CL group stage with Galasataray, Zenit and Dortmund but so far 4 win in 4. Won both capital cup match against Birmingham and Ipswich. PL - Only lost to surprising Southampton 1-0 who is current 2nd in the table and a goalless draw to Newcastle. Thou my most recently home match, a 1-0 victory over a injury-plagued and struggling QPR, a 93 min winner from Chicharito. Sometimes this game just make you nerve-wrecking thou you are expect to win comfortably.

Awesome that you've improved the tactic set jassar, nice! Just got qpr up to the prem in my save using your tactics.

Couple of things....

I include full backs/wingbacks as being wide men into the opposition instructions. Is this correct? Certainly hasn't hindered me at all. Had like 2 or 3 losses and 1 draw and the rest won in the 20 or so games I started using your tactics.

For pre-season....

In the first season i know we need to gel the players, create tactical fluidity etc.....

Second season.....same thing? 10 games of teamwork and tactics then the switch? Its just that the tactics are already fluid from last season and I chose to do a 7 week pre season.

Maybe concentrate on fitness? Or do we just keep it the same as the first season?

Awesome that you've improved the tactic set jassar, nice! Just got qpr up to the prem in my save using your tactics.

Couple of things....

I include full backs/wingbacks as being wide men into the opposition instructions. Is this correct? Certainly hasn't hindered me at all. Had like 2 or 3 losses and 1 draw and the rest won in the 20 or so games I started using your tactics.

For pre-season....

In the first season i know we need to gel the players, create tactical fluidity etc.....

Second season.....same thing? 10 games of teamwork and tactics then the switch? Its just that the tactics are already fluid from last season and I chose to do a 7 week pre season.

Maybe concentrate on fitness? Or do we just keep it the same as the first season?

tactics will become un fluid once new season begins so same thing as first season and also check my second season syndrome notes to make the best out of it
u can do OI for the opposition RB/LB

tactics will become un fluid once new season begins so same thing as first season and also check my second season syndrome notes to make the best out of it
u can do OI for the opposition RB/LB

right you are

I just want to be sure...

Wide players are DR, DL, MR, ML, AMR and AML?

Central mids are DMC, MC and AMC?

Have i got it right?

And what's the strategy if you get a red card?

Last edited:
Having much success with the home tactic but lost few stupid matches which I'm supposed to be winning. Did I do something wrong here?

I just want to be sure...

Wide players are DR, DL, MR, ML, AMR and AML?

Central mids are DMC, MC and AMC?

Have i got it right?

And what's the strategy if you get a red card?
yes u are right in the first part

if u get red card .....
if u are loosing than keep the attackers but make changes in defense
if winning take out the striker and drop cm to dm

Having much success with the home tactic but lost few stupid matches which I'm supposed to be winning. Did I do something wrong here?

Its a part of the game no tactics can be 100% right. Sometimes we miss minor things like training and some team meeting . check all the things , i am sure it will get back to winning ways again