SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
View attachment 447531

TRANSFER ACTIVITY

View attachment 447530

signed from Barcelona for 7m having been dropped to there B team! Schurrle will be rotated with Deulofeu

View attachment 447529

Snapped up on a free from Barca having Never made the senior squad Bags of talent i cant wait to see what he can do

View attachment 447528

Another great free signing which hopefully will provide more strength in midfield i had to offer him 30% of the next transfer to get him to sign though

View attachment 447527

We beat a host of clubs for Fierros signature and with stats like his im sure he will bang them in!!He will be rotated with Depetris

View attachment 447526

Never heard of this Bloke before but a fantastic free signing and hopefully he can forge a formidable partnership with Witsel in midfield

View attachment 447525

Signed from Newells for 2m Bags of potential!! Will be played in cup matches and so called home games we should win

View attachment 447524

A great signing from Boca as we secured his signature before they could offer him a deal!! My original plan was to send him on loan but im gonna rotate him with Burdisso and Tobio

IN

View attachment 447523

OUT

View attachment 447522

ABSOLUTELY gutted to lose my star man Rafinha!! I didnt realise he had a 32m buy out clause and their was nothing i could do as City came calling!! Also i bit the bullet and sold Watt as he wasnt progressing well and Canesin Matos left for Villa to make way for Schurrle and Deulofeu

Unlucky on losing Rafinha, could you not of offered him a new contract at the same time as City did?

Good signings though, Romero looks like a beast may have too look at him on my game.

Unlucky on losing Rafinha, could you not of offered him a new contract at the same time as City did?

Good signings though, Romero looks like a beast may have too look at him on my game.

Tried to offer him a contract but he wanted 115k and I could only offer him 62k which he was already on Bayern also made a bid for him but he chose city for some reason ( probably the money ) Yeah Romero looks awesome just checked him out and apparently you can sign him at the start of the game quite cheap 3m I think

Mate, from where you takes graphics add-ons? I mean facepacks, etc.

Mate, from where you takes graphics add-ons? I mean facepacks, etc.

D11 face pack from sortitoutsi and the skin is the FMC for FM14 which I've edited myself also from sortitoutsi

View attachment 447200

DEADLINE DAY ACTIVITY

View attachment 447199

Januzaj was signed just before the start of the season and is definately my best signing of the summer!!! Januzaj was listed for loan again so i decided to put a cheeky 15m bid in and to my surprise got it accepted!! Suso also made way for Januzaj to join by securing a 6m move to atletico Madrid

View attachment 447198

Found by one of my scouts Palacios has all the Ability to be a leading Premiership left back in the future!! Signed from Cruz Azul for 3m!! Carles Planas left with the new arrival signing for Granada for 3.7m

View attachment 447197

Another Argentinian starlet signed for 3.5 from Boca!! The aim is to have him and Depetris my main strikers in a few years!! Until then he will play cup games or maybe loaned out for a season

View attachment 447193

Tranmere, Season five, August 2017

View attachment 447192

Four Debutants score as we give the Tractor Boys a warm welcome back to the Premier league

View attachment 447191

Januzaj scores his 1st goal for us in what was a very easy game for once at the Madjeski

View attachment 447190

Our first real test of the new season and we pass with flying colours :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 447189

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

AXEL WITSEL

View attachment 447188

3 GAMES, 2 GOALS

View attachment 446932

Tranmere, Season five, September 2017

EURO SUPER CUP

View attachment 446930

Wonderkid Depetris tears Moscows defense to shreds to help us to our 1st ever supercup victory :)

View attachment 446929

A Crazy Bournemouth own goal hands us a well deserved win

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B

View attachment 446928

We start our defense of the Champions league with a fine win in Madrid

View attachment 446927

That man Depetris strikes again to keep our winning form on track

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 446926

Menseguez makes his debut and doesnt dissapoint as he fires us into the 4th round

View attachment 446925

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!! We throw away a three goal lead & hand Spurs a point

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 446924

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW

View attachment 446923

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

RAFAEL DEPETRIS

View attachment 446922

6 GAMES, 6 GOALS

TROPHY ROOM AFTER SUPER CUP WIN

View attachment 446921

View attachment 446871

TRANSFER NEWS

View attachment 446870

Napoli came calling and offered me 12.5m for our star midfielder which i bluntly refused!! Gomez then asked for an improved contract of 110k per week which we couldnt afford so he asked to be transfered and we set an asking price of 30m which didnt put Napoli off!! I suppose a 30m profit isnt so bad though!! One thing i cant understand though is hes accepted 73k per week at Napoli which i could afford :P

View attachment 446719

Tranmere, Season five, October 2017

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B

View attachment 446718

We record our biggest ever win as Fierro grabs 4 first half goals

View attachment 446717

A quick fire double from Depetris hands us a well earned win

View attachment 446716

City grab their first win of the season against us and end our unbeaten run

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B

View attachment 446715

Plzen come to Prenton Park aware of what we did to Olympiakos and stick 11 men behind the ball and hit us on the counter with their only chance of the game

View attachment 446711

Back to winning ways in the league courtesy of a Caulker own goal

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH ROUND

View attachment 446709

Just as the game looks to be heading into penalties Angel Correa smashes in a superb volley from a corner to put us into the Quarter finals

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 446708

Once again United look unstoppable

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL DRAW

View attachment 446707

A home tie against Boro gives us a great chance of making the semi's

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 446706

6 GAMES, 5 GOALS

Cracking read, loving it! You'll have the Argentinian National side in a few years!!

Back