SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
Haha cheers mate!! All the best talent is coming from Argentina at low prices at the moment !! I've just signed another 2 comin in January :) hopefully once we move into our new stadium and have good facilities we will pick up some raw English talent !! Cheers for following

can someone explain why we need to send players to like Belgium and stuff to get players work permits? i am confused by it..

can someone explain why we need to send players to like Belgium and stuff to get players work permits? i am confused by it..

same here mate!! i can get plenty of argentinians with out permits but when it comes to Brazilians most of them fail so im just as stumped as u

View attachment 446622

Abit of a dilemma guys ive just been offered the Holland job without even knowing it was available and not even applying for it!! Its tempting but as the title says its a tranmere rovers story and i dont want to ruin it!! Any thoughts before i make my decision because i dont want to make the wrong choice

Don't see why not. Tranmere will still be the main story just have a side project with Holland :)

View attachment 446598

WORLD CUP QUALIFYING GROUP TABLE

View attachment 446597

As you can see France won the group quite comfortably in the end which left Holland with a play off tie against Slovenia

FIXTURES AND RESULTS

View attachment 446596

No fixtures arranged yet but its no wonder the last manager got the boot as Holland lost both legs to crash out!! So it looks like we have to look forward to our next campaign which i think will be the Euro Qualifiers

You should be amongst the front runnets for the job just so you can day no lol

View attachment 446543

Tranmere, Season five, November 2017

View attachment 446542

WHAT A GAME!!! A rare hat-trick from Axel Witsel sealed a superb derby win and a fantastic team performance

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B

View attachment 446536

Revenge is ours as we make up for our previous embarassing encounter with Plzen!! This leaves us needing a single point from 2 games to qualify

View attachment 446535

Our fine home form continues as we thrash Hull

View attachment 446532

A tactical change after being 3-1 down at half time works to devastating effect as we come out a different side and grab a deserved victory :)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B

View attachment 446531

A boring game but we get the point we needed to qualify for the K.O stages

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 446530

United still set the pace winning 12/12

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

RAFAEL DEPETRIS

View attachment 446527

5 GAMES, 5 GOALS

View attachment 446317

Tranmere, Season five, December 2017

View attachment 446316

A fantastic 2nd half display ensures victory against the Baggies

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B

View attachment 446315

Olympiakos gain some dignity back after their 8-0 humiliation and we finish the group in 2nd place

CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEMI-FINAL

View attachment 446314

A routine win sends us into the final

CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL

View attachment 446313

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! As we put another major trophy in our cabinet but only courtesy of an own goal Sao Paulo could of easily had something out of this game if Smithies wasnt on form

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER-FINAL

View attachment 446312

Me make 9 changes from the previous game and they didnt disapoint as we reach the Semi's for the first time

View attachment 446303

Despite Liverpools fight back we were just to good and win yet another merseyside derby :)

View attachment 446302

We totally controlled the match and should of won by far more

View attachment 446301

A great team display of attacking football!! Stoke didnt get a sniff at goal
LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 446300

United lost their 1st game this month so if we can win our two games in hand we can narrow the lead to 2 points

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL DRAW

View attachment 446299

A hard draw but i suppose any of these teams would of been tough

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP B FINAL TABLE

View attachment 446297

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1ST K.O ROUND DRAW

View attachment 446298

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ANGEL CORREA

View attachment 446296

8 GAMES, 4 GOALS

TROPHY ROOM AFTER WORLD CLUB CUP WIN

View attachment 446295

View attachment 445958

JUST HAD AN AMAZING OFFER FOR CORREA!! Chelsea have been sniffing around for a while and i rejected a 44m offer!! and was told by my assistant to raise his asking price to deter teams so i stuck it at 100m and this is what chelsea came back with 91 f**king miliion!! this is the first time on fm ive actually ever had a bid like this!! Ive accepted but if i hold on to him will i get more or should i cancel the transfer and set the asking price higher to see if Chelsea match it with a higher bid!! Advice needed guys!!

Back