SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
Can you up load your tactic looks like an amazing tactic i got tuned right in to this story today from start to finish amazing just doesn't cut it lol hats off to you sirr

Can you up load your tactic looks like an amazing tactic i got tuned right in to this story today from start to finish amazing just doesn't cut it lol hats off to you sirr

this is the tactic im using!!

note: this isnt my tactic its a tactic just tweeked to my needs created by diegofr and w4nker

View attachment 438279

Tranmere, Season seven, February 2020

View attachment 438278

An easy win even after Maimone's early red card

View attachment 438277

The Magpies never stood a chance

View attachment 438276

Carretero's 1st ever goal for us couldnt have come at a better time as it rescues a point against title rivals Utd

View attachment 438275

Another late goal keeps our unbeaten run going :)

F.A CUP 5TH ROUND

View attachment 438274

We give the Saints a lesson in how to put the ball in the net and cruise through to the quarter finals :)

CHAMPIONS CUP 1ST K.O ROUND 1ST LEG

View attachment 438273

Bombele's late goal gives us half a chance of qualifying for the quarters

View attachment 438272

Two early goals seal the points

View attachment 438271

A fantastic display as Maimone runs riot and literally could of single handedly won the points on his own :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 438270

F.A CUP QUARTER FINAL DRAW

View attachment 438269

We play Wolves after they beat United 3-0 in the replay

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

CARMELO MAIMONE

View attachment 438268

This is as good as it gets for taking up a club from the bottom, class! Think you will get them more succsesful than Liverpool before you give up?

this is the tactic im using!!

note: this isnt my tactic its a tactic just tweeked to my needs created by diegofr and w4nker
Thanks m8 and again i have enjoyed the read today and i will need to keep up to date with it

This is as good as it gets for taking up a club from the bottom, class! Think you will get them more succsesful than Liverpool before you give up?

Cheers I'm gonna give it a good go!! Never managed a team past 10 seasons before so hopefully I don't lose interest :)

Top read and unbelievable success mate. Keep up the good work.

If you have time, check my story out if you wouldn't mind. :)

How did you manage to find thes Argentina you gsters did you do a serch on nationality Argentina?

View attachment 438216

Tranmere, Season seven, March 2020

View attachment 438215

Struggling West Brom hold us to a draw despite our dominance

F.A CUP QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 438214

We go through to the semi's with ease

CHAMPIONS CUP 1ST K.O ROUND 2ND LEG

View attachment 438212

Despite us dominating the game we needed pens to see us through to the quarters where we will meet the mighty Real Madrid

View attachment 438211

End to end stuff but more than a point for either team would of been unfair

View attachment 438210

We give the saints yet another stuffing :)

CHAMPIONS CUP QUARTER FINAL 1ST LEG

View attachment 438209

I couldnt believe how easy this game was and it could of been ten if Casillas wasnt in fine form

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 438206

F.A CUP SEMI FINAL DRAW

View attachment 438201

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

JOHN ANDERSSON

View attachment 438198

Aww well thats no bad so just wait to the dates of the in takes then check the world ann youth intakes and i should be in the gold lol

Aww well thats no bad so just wait to the dates of the in takes then check the world ann youth intakes and i should be in the gold lol

Thats it mate :) usually there's certain teams that get the best : Croatia-Dynamo, Argentina-Boca, France-PSG, Holland-Ajax, England-Arsenal, Scotland-Celtic, Brazil-Corinthians basically the top teams from that nation! I usually scout the top 5 teams U18s and then check the nations U18s aswell

Well looks like another league title. ..be careful with the Madrid game especially with the two away goals but know you can do it

View attachment 438006

Tranmere, Season seven, April 2020

View attachment 438005

2 own goals hands us the three points

CHAMPIONS CUP QUARTER FINAL 2ND LEG

View attachment 438004

Lamela's early penalty miss proves costly as Poklepovic's extra time goal sends us through 7-6 on agg :) We play Man City in the Semi's

F.A CUP SEMI FINAL

View attachment 438003

Andersson's early goal puts us into our first ever F.A Cup final :)

View attachment 438002

A fantastic solo effort from Quintana gives us a share of the spoils as we avoid defeat in yet another Derby

View attachment 438001

A fair point for both sides in what was a very entertaining game

CHAMPIONS CUP SEMI FINAL 1ST LEG

View attachment 438000

City run riot and leave us with an impossible task of reaching the final :(

View attachment 437999

We did what was needed and avoided defeat against 2nd placed Arsenal meaning we need only a win from our last 2 games to retain the title

CHAMPIONS CUP SEMI FINAL 2ND LEG

View attachment 437998

Despite our best efforts City go through to the final 6-2 on agg :(

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 437997

F.A CUP FINAL DRAW

View attachment 437996

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

GLEN BENGTSSON

View attachment 437995

Back