SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
View attachment 437987

Tranmere, Season seven, May 2020

View attachment 437986

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!! We get the result we needed and retain the Premier league title :)

View attachment 437985

A perfect way to end the season :)

F.A CUP FINAL

View attachment 437984

:):):):):):) This felt even better than winning the league as we finally lift the cup thats eluded us for so long :)

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 437983

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

DAMIAN PUMPIDO

View attachment 437982

TROPHY ROOM AFTER F.A CUP AND LEAGUE SUCCESS

View attachment 437981

ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED

CUP GLORY

View attachment 437980

You won a top domestic cup

DO THE DOUBLE

View attachment 437979

You won a Nations top league and cup competition in the same season

WORLD RENOWNED

View attachment 437978

You have made it into the worldwide hall of fame

Wow! Just found this today and read pretty much all of it! Jesus, what a campaign!
By 2019 you won more with Tranmere, than i won with Liverpool :(
But thanks for an amazing read, and i will deffinately follow! Seems like your team plays consistantly well, that is my problem, i never get on good winning streaks and i always seem to F*CK up towards the end, say that i`ll have a game in hand that i need to win in order to stay in first against wigan, my team will play like a bag of turds and wigan wins 1-0 :(

I just read all the way through from the beginning...killed a few hours at work. Going to have to start scouting for regens in Argentina after seeing your luck. Great story mate! and nice to see Bournemouth doing well in the prem :P

Thats it mate :) usually there's certain teams that get the best : Croatia-Dynamo, Argentina-Boca, France-PSG, Holland-Ajax, England-Arsenal, Scotland-Celtic, Brazil-Corinthians basically the top teams from that nation! I usually scout the top 5 teams U18s and then check the nations U18s aswell

In Scotland you should also look at Aberdeen and Dundee Utd and possibly Hearts (they are hit and miss though)

Wow! Just found this today and read pretty much all of it! Jesus, what a campaign!
By 2019 you won more with Tranmere, than i won with Liverpool :(
But thanks for an amazing read, and i will deffinately follow! Seems like your team plays consistantly well, that is my problem, i never get on good winning streaks and i always seem to F*CK up towards the end, say that i`ll have a game in hand that i need to win in order to stay in first against wigan, my team will play like a bag of turds and wigan wins 1-0 :(

cheers mate yeah consistancy has been the key!! I think it helps when you start getting young regens in early as by time the likes of united and citys players are retiring ive already got a squad capable of beating them and there only just starting to rebuild!! cheers for the comments :)

I just read all the way through from the beginning...killed a few hours at work. Going to have to start scouting for regens in Argentina after seeing your luck. Great story mate! and nice to see Bournemouth doing well in the prem :P

Cheers mate yeah Bournemouth over achieved last season lets see if they can do it again!! I think The 6f8 regen i sold them helped :)

In Scotland you should also look at Aberdeen and Dundee Utd and possibly Hearts (they are hit and miss though)

Not really noticed any coming from Aberdeen but theres been a few from Dundee utd just not anything that fits the bill yet

Not really noticed any coming from Aberdeen but theres been a few from Dundee utd just not anything that fits the bill yet

Aberdeen have a few decent starlets come through, they don't really stay long though if they're good (exception to Cammy Smith) I have a guy called Glenn McCluskey or something like that and according to the in game editor he has a PA of 150 and came through the academy at 3.5* current ability!!!!

PROMOTIONS, RELEGATIONS & CUP WINNERS 2019/20

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

PROMOTED

View attachment 437672

RELEGATED

View attachment 437671

SKY BET LEAGUE ONE

PROMOTED

View attachment 437670

RELEGATED

View attachment 437669

SKY BET LEAGUE TWO

PROMOTED

View attachment 437668

RELEGATED

View attachment 437667

F.A CUP

View attachment 437666

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 458987

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 437666

CHAMPIONS CUP

View attachment 458990

EUROPA CUP

View attachment 458992

EURO SUPER CUP

View attachment 437666

WORLD CLUB CUP

View attachment 437666

Getting a bit greedy with the cups mate, haha!! Nice going tho buddy! I'll be impressed if you could field a full Argentine!!

View attachment 437630

2020 European Championships, Turkey

View attachment 437629

A great start as we beat Russia comfortably

View attachment 437627

A stunning pile driver from Fer gives us a great win

View attachment 437626

An easy win sees us qualify for the 2nd round easily

GROUP A TABLE

View attachment 437625

Despite England only winning the one game they somehow manage to qualify

2ND ROUND DRAW

View attachment 437624

A tricky draw against the Croatians but ill be expecting to win this!! Also some other mouth watering fixtures, England v Germany, Wales v Spain :)

Back