SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
Been reading through this for the last week. What a story! I will definitely be following. It's amazing what you have done and the team you have looks amazing. Whilst reading this I started my own with Peterborough winning league one and the championship. Just starting the Prem now going to be a tough season. Might try your tactic as I cant afford a 10M+ striker who can grab 20 goals a season. I hope to sign januzaj as well looks brill on your save. Keep the hard work up mate. Also would you mind sharing how you train your top youth players, as you have done a brilliant job, thanks.

Been reading through this for the last week. What a story! I will definitely be following. It's amazing what you have done and the team you have looks amazing. Whilst reading this I started my own with Peterborough winning league one and the championship. Just starting the Prem now going to be a tough season. Might try your tactic as I cant afford a 10M+ striker who can grab 20 goals a season. I hope to sign januzaj as well looks brill on your save. Keep the hard work up mate. Also would you mind sharing how you train your top youth players, as you have done a brilliant job, thanks.

Cheers for the comments and glad your doing well with Peterborough :) basically I just let my assistant set there training and either give them abit of game time every now and then or loan them out for a season , nothing special really

View attachment 437411

2020 European Championship, Turkey

FINAL

View attachment 437410

THEY THINK ITS ALL OVER!! IT IS NOW!! :) :) A beauty of a free kick from Vilhena wins us the Euro's despite England being the better side!! This has definately got to have been the most nerve wracking game ive played :)

PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT

TONNY TRINDADE DE VILHENA

View attachment 437409

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

FREEDOM OF THE COUNTRY

View attachment 437408

You won an international Championship

View attachment 437044

SUMMER 2020 TRANSFER NEWS

View attachment 437043

Signed and loaned straight back to Inverness CT for 1.9m has some potential and hopefully will be ready for some 1st team football next season

View attachment 437042

My best summer signing !! Signed from Barcelona for 3.5M which also allowed me to move Helmut Berg on to Southampton after his wages shot to 71k a week after starring for Germany

View attachment 437041

One of Dave Parnabys recruitments signed from Valencia for 4.3m !! Loaned to Burnley for the season and hopefully in a few years he can replace Palacios who moved on to pastures new at A.C Milan after wanting to much to sign a new contract

View attachment 437040

Signed from Boca for 1.7m and loaned to Heerenveen for the season im looking at another couple of years before he makes the 1st team

IN

View attachment 437039

OUT

View attachment 437038

Back