Sven eyes Liverpool Job

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 5K

Calum

Reaction score
SVEN GORAN ERIKSSON confessed last night to being a lifelong Liverpool fan and admitted: Managing the Kop would be a dream job.

The former England boss' shock admission came just 24 hours after Rafa Benitez left Anfield, leaving the Merseyside giants hunting a new manager.
Eriksson, managing Ivory Coast at the World Cup, revealed: "I have been a Liverpool fan all of my life.
"I never mentioned it when I was in charge of England because I didn't think it was fair.
"I was shocked when I discovered Rafa Benitez had left.
Would I want to be the manager of Liverpool? It is every manager's dream to manage Liverpool." :O:O

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...mits-he-is-a-Liverpool-fan.html#ixzz0q1pMdiK2

WILL HE GET IT?
KOP FANS DO U WANT HIM?

Last edited:
the man's a vulture who likes **** football, the complete oppotise of what liverpool should be. liverpool fan my ****

This would be great considering how well he did with England and City >.>

Saying he's a fan won't help him get the job, load of bollocks, stop trying to kiss up and become recognised,tool. I bet he hasn't even heard of Bill Shankly

Hmm.. he was a good manager with England, but could he do the same at Liverpool?

Well, Pool get rid of the Fat Spanish Waiter, and maybe get Big Bird....good luck with that.

Hmm.. he was a good manager with England, but could he do the same at Liverpool?

Good manager at England? When exactly? i must have missed that.

Have to agree with JP here. Going defensive against 10 men when 2-1 down in a World Cup Qtr-Final is not the mark of a great manager.

i agree he is a bad manager, and the ivory coast are probably doomed, in theory, my nan could do better.

Sigh, how is he ****, these are his honours

Decent manager, don't want him at Liverpool although those slating him for saying he is a Liverpool supporter, he actually is, I remember reading it in an article about him a while ago. We have a very strong following in Scandanavia.

Sven is just Benitez but with a stupider accent, got great record at other teams but Liverpool can do alot better.

Also why does Sven want out of the Ivory Coast job?

I don't think he will exactly be fantastic at Liverpool. The only thing I can remember with Sven that he beat Germany with a big margin. But he was great at Lazio.. Will not be suited as the best candidate for Liverpool as they should be searching a world class manager.

If you dont want him he is free which is good for pools financial situation then who do you want? However Pellegrini is another free manager or slvan bilic

Last edited:
Back